Racks...Racks...Who needs a Rack???

Old May 19th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Racks...Racks...Who needs a Rack???

Hi! Happy Friday...this is Jennifer with Rack N Road The Truck and
Vehicle Outfitters. I wanted to contact you and let you know that we
would like to offer your club members a 10% Discount in our stores!
Get in touch if you have any questions.
Jennifer
(916)606-3877

Old May 19th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
Hi! Happy Friday...this is Jennifer with Rack N Road The Truck and
Vehicle Outfitters. I wanted to contact you and let you know that we

Hi Jennifer!

Please enclose pictures of your rack.

Thanks.
Old May 19th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Stu Fleming wrote:
wrote:
Hi! Happy Friday...this is Jennifer with Rack N Road The Truck and
Vehicle Outfitters. I wanted to contact you and let you know that we

Hi Jennifer!

Please enclose pictures of your rack.

I found this on their web site under the "Soft Goods" category.
http://racknroad.com/images/products...WBT_SKY_lg.jpg

If Jennifer was a sport, she'd model it and post a picture.

Old May 20th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

RicodJour wrote:
Stu Fleming wrote:

wrote:

Hi! Happy Friday...this is Jennifer with Rack N Road The Truck and
Vehicle Outfitters. I wanted to contact you and let you know that we

Hi Jennifer!

Please enclose pictures of your rack.

I found this on their web site under the "Soft Goods" category.
http://racknroad.com/images/products...WBT_SKY_lg.jpg

If Jennifer was a sport, she'd model it and post a picture.

To alt.binaries.bimbo.spammer
Old May 20th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article et,
"Jay S. Hill" wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

http://racknroad.com/images/products...ies_Baby_NRWBT
_SKY_lg.jpg

If Jennifer was a sport, she'd model it and post a picture.

To alt.binaries.bimbo.spammer

Spammers with nice racks are always welcome in rbr.

You too, Heather, and you don't have to spam or anything,

Old May 25th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

www.racknroad.com
That is where you are able to find pictures of our car and truck racks.
Yakima and Thule.

Old May 25th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

www.racknroad.com
This is where you will find pictures of our racks...Yakima and Thule

Old May 25th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"This is where you will find pictures of our racks"

I've never been so disappointed in my life.

Help! Mounting Burley Rack on Thick Alu Seatstays [email protected] Techniques 1 April 25th 06 12:35 AM
Lightweight Rear Rack For 700C Road Bike? [email protected] General 0 January 11th 06 05:25 PM
Lightweight Rear Rack For 700C Road Bike? [email protected] Techniques 0 January 11th 06 05:25 PM
Bike rack [email protected] General 9 April 22nd 05 02:50 AM
DIY REAR RACK MOUNT g.daniels Techniques 2 September 27th 04 06:18 PM