British Cycling in Bradford - an Update

Old September 29th 07, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
vernon

Default British Cycling in Bradford - an Update

Things have been moving ahead fairly rapidly at school. Much to the chagrin
of the girl's PE department, I've managed to recruit 30 girls to take part
in activities starting next week. I've also got ten boys to fulfil the
gender ratio asked for by BC.

There's been a lot of belated interest from the pupils and I could probably
have recruited another 20 girls and 50 boys. They'll have to be patient and
wait for the after school cycling activities to kick in once I've received
training.

I've also just discovered that my school is located in one of the thirteen
areas that has received Big Lottery funding to promote cycling...mmmm..I
wonder what will be on offer once they agt the staff in place.....

British Cycling Activities for Schools vernon UK 108 September 19th 07 08:20 AM
British Cycling in Schools Update vernon UK 3 September 13th 07 04:40 PM
Rhyll - British Cycling speak out David Martin UK 1 January 11th 06 12:24 AM
Cycle promotions Bradford andrew UK 6 September 28th 03 08:04 PM
Bedford Factory Team rocks Bradford Festival Darren Unicycling 2 August 25th 03 07:08 PM