Street Discussion Thread.

Old August 17th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kilian

Default Street Discussion Thread.

is it easier to do 90 or 180 unispins?

--
Kilian

maestro8 wrote:
I wear a sleeveless unitard for trials and I muni in a camouflage tu-tu.

vanpaun wrote:
Kids take notice of hobo chuck. Drugs are bad for you.

warlord14 wrote:
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to unicycle
domination.

Old August 17th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

I think its about the same difficulty. Myabe a wee bit harder to do
90's.

--
Michaelgoround
Old August 19th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Michaelgoround wrote:
I think its about the same difficulty. Myabe a wee bit harder to do
90's.

lol. How so?

awww...I'm still working on just regular flips....

--
hobo_chuck
Old August 19th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Jerrick-

Try thinking about pulling up on the handle more. You can only kick so
hard and jump so high. For me a lot of the double flip is just pulling
much harder against my flipping foot.

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old August 19th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

agentQ wrote:
Jerrick-

Try thinking about pulling up on the handle more. You can only kick so
hard and jump so high. For me a lot of the double flip is just pulling
much harder against my flipping foot.

Yeah. Relax your shoulders then tense and pull on the flip.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old August 19th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
explosionsq

I learned a new trick today, but I don't know what it's specific name
is. Its just a 180 unispin, starting SI and landing SIF. Anyone wanna
help me out?

--
explosionsq

Old August 19th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Thanks, Ill try that, though with a broken stiffener plate, I may not
get as much force as I want.

Practice, practice practice. =p

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~team forrest~~~~~~~~team
dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).~~~~~~~~~...quack!~~~~team
spencer!~~~team kickyourass!
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
want some advice? unicycle better.
~jerrick-
Old August 20th 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I just thought of a few new (?) hoptwist + unispin tricks.
Do a 360 hop twist + a 180 unispin.
Also a 180 hop twist + 90 unispin (tiny spin?)
and 180 hopwtist + 270 unispin (medium spin?)...

Anyone do these before?

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old August 20th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Any Terrain wrote:

Do a 360 hop twist + a 180 unispin.

Would you have enough space to move your upper body enough to get the
360 hoptwist if the one hand's all tied up spinning the uni?

--
hobo_chuck