KH 20" ('05) bearing cap replacement?

Old August 4th 05, 08:50 PM
vanman2004

Default KH 20" ('05) bearing cap replacement?

I've been learning to grind on my KH trials, but I sometimes hit the
bearing cap instead of the crank when I try and crank grind. It's
scratching the cap, and it's not that bad yet, but it seems like it
could be a serious problem since the cap is aluminum.

Is this something to be concerned about? If so, is there somewhere I can
buy a steel bearing cap that would fit (42mm, I think)?

--
vanman2004 - ...
vanman2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9184

Old August 5th 05, 06:21 AM
vanman2004

promo wrote:
*brett, stop! *

Promo, stop. this is why you got blocked.

Old August 5th 05, 04:19 PM
halfbike

Hey Kris, I thank you from the bottom of my particulars for your sweet
seats. And also your hubs and cranks. They're so strong that they
provide me with hours and hours of bodily injury and fun!

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Your mom goes to college...
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428