When 2,500 cyclist bike past the home to Oprah Winfrey, will she openthe door?

Old March 17th 14, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
ynottonycom

Default When 2,500 cyclist bike past the home to Oprah Winfrey, will she openthe door?

On 01 June 2014, for my 17th time, I [ Tony Eason ] and 2,500 of my best friends will cycle 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles in the fight against the AIDS Pandemic. And as we ride past the home of Oprah Winfrey, we invite the O.W.N to participate (in any way that they can) - #whereisoprah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrr4_5jQoaM