FLU

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 27th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default FLU

On 2017-11-25 16:30,
wrote:

goo.gl/CshRPR

assuming your superior healthy is an error ...

It isn't an error.

... around you people are not...

the 'satellite city' boom grew more high towers

I assume one n 2 stories are cheaper

nice photo couldn't find a view north of NYC

http://mossien.com/wp-content/upload...chester_NY.jpg

No ten horses would get me to live there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

no no no the local pop's health. who gives a damn abt your health.

I do. If someone choses to smoke which rural folks often do that isn't
my problem, it's theirs.

If rural life is so wonderful, what drives those people to ruin their
lives by getting into their "long term substance abuse problems" that
you mentioned?

Faulty government rules (tell'em pot is "harmless", let's grab those
extra taxes!), peer pressure, sometimes boredom. None of this applies to
us or any of our neighbors.

FWIW: When I was about 30 years old I thought it would be wonderful to
live a rural life. I'm extremely glad that I chose otherwise.

100% opposite here. Same for my wife who grew up in a huge metropolis
and never ever wants to go back to that sort of living.