Photo of Illegal Mountain Bike Trailbuilding in North Vancouver, BC

Old February 24th 09, 04:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

Default Photo of Illegal Mountain Bike Trailbuilding in North Vancouver, BC

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:01:21 -0700, "Moi-aussi"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 11:27:45 -0700, "Moi-aussi"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
m...
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ansmb2.jpg
--

How do you know it is illegal? Please leave out the rhetoric and
vitriole.

Because it was built (like ALL the North Shore trails) on public land
without permission! DUH!
--

I was looking for a more specific answer. If you can't provide details,
you

Where has such destruction of rainforest to build "play structures"
EVER been legal?! Idiot. 100% of the North Shore trailbuilding is
illegal. Mountain biker = criminal.

Since you did not answer it is clear that you don't know. Unless you asked
Doug Chinnery, or verified your claim some other way, you have no basis for
your allegations. Therefore you are the LIAR and the IDIOT, all in one. You
seem to like avoiding answering any questions that may expose your ill
founded assumptions. Why is that, Mike? It's pretty obvious for everyone
else, but perhaps you could consider being honest with yourself and others
for a change. That, of course, would involve admitting to your past
mistakes, lies and assumptions. That will never happen because it would
nullify most of your existence.

Old February 24th 09, 05:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:22:24 -0700, "Moi-aussi"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
om...
[...]

I have verified it with people who live in the area.

Therefore you are the LIAR and the IDIOT, all in one.

BS. I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side!

Old February 24th 09, 02:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ansmb2.jpg

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

How do you know it is illegal? Please leave out the rhetoric and vitriole.

Because it was built (like ALL the North Shore trails) on public land
without permission! DUH!
--

I was looking for a more specific answer. If you can't provide details, *you
don't know what trail it is or where it is. Therefore you can't say whether
it is illegal or not. Is this the case? Just because there is an NSMB logo
on it does not mean it is on the North Shore.

100% of the North Shore trailbuilding is illegal.

Lie.
Old February 24th 09, 08:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Michael Löffler

"Mike Vandeman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ansmb2.jpg

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Hey - glad I'm living in Europe. No such lunatics there !!!

Old February 25th 09, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

news:7213q4pqitpv4j7leikcqf7ghvjacp8ani@4ax. com...
[...]

The people who verified it for you are wrong. You are correct in that you
don't need to lie. However the truth is not on your side, only mental
instability.

Old February 26th 09, 03:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_12_]

On Feb 23, 8:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
BS. I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side!

But you cannot prove the truth you say is on your side, and you have
again and again demonstrated your ability to fanatical rather than
rational in your presentation of information. Not to mention to usual
lack of cited source(s).

Chris

Old February 27th 09, 03:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Feb 23, 11:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]
I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side!

Then I wonder why you do.
Socks
Old February 28th 09, 06:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:37:38 -0800 (PST), Puppet_Sock
wrote:

On Feb 23, 11:01*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]
I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side!

Then I wonder why you do.

Never have, never will.

Socks

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 1st 09, 12:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

wrote:

On Feb 23, 11:01 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[snip]
I don't need to lie, because the truth is on my side!

Then I wonder why you do.

Never have, never will.

I believe you mean "Always have, always will.".

Old March 1st 09, 12:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_12_]

On Feb 28, 9:20*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Never have, never will.

Epic logic trap fail!