City of Montreal: "Mountain biking is harmful to the naturalenvironment in nature parks"

Old August 9th 10, 02:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default City of Montreal: "Mountain biking is harmful to the naturalenvironment in nature parks"

It's so refreshing to hear honesty from a government agency!

Mike

http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/p...chema=PORTA L

Mountain biking is harmful to the natural environment in nature parks

Mountain bikes exert an enormous amount of pressure on the natural
environment and contribute to its destruction. Leaving the trails
creates ridges, destroys vegetation and leads to erosion and soil
compression.

Observe the signs along official pathways to conserve the natural
environment and to enhance the pleasure of strollers!
Old August 9th 10, 02:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Aug 8, 9:35*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
It's so refreshing to hear honesty from a government agency!

Were'nt they honest to you when you were in jail Mikey?
Socks
Old August 9th 10, 11:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Puppet_Sock" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 9:35 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
It's so refreshing to hear honesty from a government agency!

Were'nt they honest to you when you were in jail Mikey?

Socks

There is a whole passel of mountain bikers who should be rotting their lives
away in state prisons if you ask me. I would give each and every one of them
at least 20 years for their stupidity. Anyone dumb enough to ride their
bicycles on hiking trails is too dumb to be allowed to roam free. On second
thought, I would give them life in prison without the possibility of parole
since they will never outgrow their terminal stupidity.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 10th 10, 03:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

On Aug 9, 6:03*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Puppet_Sock" wrote in message

On Aug 8, 9:35 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

It's so refreshing to hear honesty from a government agency!
Were'nt they honest to you when you were in jail Mikey?

Socks

There is a whole passel of mountain bikers who should be rotting their lives
away in state prisons if you ask me. I would give each and every one of them
at least 20 years for their stupidity. snip stupidity

No one asked you.
Old August 10th 10, 03:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Environuts with handsaws are harmful to their own freedom!!

On Aug 8, 9:35*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
It's so refreshing to hear honesty from a government agency!

Mike

It was so refreshing to hear you got arrested!
Old August 10th 10, 09:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Nor is anyone I know ever asking you for your ****ing opinion.

****ing Regards,