7-11 clerk Tom Kunich from maryland who

Old February 12th 05, 04:25 PM
evl

Default 7-11 clerk Tom Kunich from maryland who

7-11 clerk Tom Kunich from maryland who
tells every customer to **** off.

sounds like little tommy boy has PMS

Old February 12th 05, 10:21 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On 12 Feb 2005 07:25:32 -0800, "evl" wrote:

7-11 clerk Tom Kunich from maryland who
tells every customer to **** off.

sounds like little tommy boy has PMS

If you mean he lives now in Maryland, you'll be about 3000 miles off.
OTOH, it sounds like you need meds to see 3 feet, so not all the
relevant for you.

Don't remember TK ever saying he was born in Maryland, but I guess its
possible.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...