Eurobike 2007

Old August 31st 07, 05:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

Default Eurobike 2007

The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

--
Slack
Old August 31st 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Aug 31, 12:18 pm, Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky --- http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

--
Slack

Looks like Bianchi might have some Castellano infringement going on.
And that Cdale looks like the son of Pong.

/s

Old August 31st 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:08:12 -0700, Scott Gordo
wrote:

On Aug 31, 12:18 pm, Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

--
Slack

Looks like Bianchi might have some Castellano infringement going on.

Possible, but I don't think (?) you can actually patent the fact your
stays flex, only the exact
method / design by which they do it; i.e. Hayes can patent their hole
design on their rotors,
claiming it is part of the "cooling" feature, but they cannot stop others
from using different
hole / vent designs. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6406048.pdf

Damn, look at this thing http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5474318.pdf I
guess "long travel' is subjective.
--
Slack
Old September 2nd 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
shawn

â–€Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

For JD:

http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/b...%20Extreme.htm
Old September 2nd 07, 03:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
shawn

â–€Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

Lots of kludgy welds for show bikes. Seems like there are a lot more
plastic bikes than in previous show pics too.

Shawn
Old September 2nd 07, 07:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 07:29:45 -0700, shawn wrote:

â–€Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

Lots of kludgy welds for show bikes. Seems like there are a lot more
plastic bikes than in previous show pics too.

Shawn

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Also, seems like more derailleur-less setups.
--
Slack
Old September 4th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Slack wrote:
The cool; the wacky; the freaky ---
http://foto.mtbtr.com/eurobike2007/bikes/

Lots of kludgy welds for show bikes. Seems like there are a lot more
plastic bikes than in previous show pics too.

Shawn

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Also, seems like more derailleur-less setups.
--
Slack

Most of the urban-freeride guys I know are running ss setups around
here.

/s

WA - The Great Bike Ride 2007 - November 25, 2007 Andrew Priest Australia 0 August 10th 07 02:55 AM
Yay 2007 DX bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe Unicycling 9 October 2nd 06 05:53 AM
2007 XTR Phil, Squid-in-Training Mountain Biking 6 April 13th 06 10:53 AM
TDF 2007 map? Rob UK 11 February 21st 06 12:03 PM
Campy at Eurobike - electronic grouppo revealed? Graham Techniques 4 September 5th 04 01:05 AM