Any online bike accessory stores?

Old December 16th 05, 09:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Any online bike accessory stores?

Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the new
bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other odds &
ends.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Old December 16th 05, 09:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle

"Rod Out Back" wrote in message...
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the new
bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other odds &
ends.

If you want to buy from within Oz it's hard to go past Kerry (the Phantom) for all your bike bits & stikkas (and fishing tackle)

http://www.phantomcycles.com.au/

Parbs

Old December 16th 05, 09:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle

www.3ringcycles.com

done plenty of business with them
way cheaper than in AU
they will price match anything you can find

have your stuff in a week

simon

(not a sponsored ad :P )

Old December 16th 05, 10:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Rod Out Back wrote:
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the new
bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other odds &
ends.

As well as the other options, Cecil Walker's online site is good :
www.cecilwalker.com.au

Definatly not a sponsored suggestion, I work P/T for a competitor!

Old December 16th 05, 10:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Rod you have to check out probikekit.com. These guys have dirt cheap
stuff and it generally gets to you within a week at most! I have found
them to be super reliable and what you order is what you get!
(This is also not a sponsored ad!

Good luck...

--
ACP

Old December 16th 05, 11:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle

"Rod Out Back" wrote in message
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the
new bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other
odds & ends.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Another oz site: www.cyclebits.com

I will declare my interest, it is run by the president of my cycling club
(Randwick Botany).

Cheers

Matt H

Old December 16th 05, 12:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle

"Rod Out Back" wrote in message
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the
new bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other
odds & ends.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Many thanks to all who spent the time to reply to my query. I greatly
appreciate your assist, and found everything I was looking for(and so much
more!!).

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

Old December 16th 05, 01:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Try 'Torpedo7' (http://www.torpedo7.com/page/bikes/CTGY/accessories)
link

http://www.torpedo7.com/page/bikes/CTGY/accessories

in NZ have some bargains.
$9 delivery for orders up to $900
and the exchange rate is in our favour.

My LBS, "Top Brand" in Townsville are pretty good too.
Price matched and then went under the best price on net for a Minoura
850 rim trainer.
Less that $375 !! Not on net thou.

Standard disclaimer

Hugh

Rod Out Back Wrote:
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a
rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the
new
bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other
odds &
ends.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

--
HughMann

Old December 16th 05, 08:21 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Rod Out Back Wrote:
Folks,

Any reccommended online stores for cycle accessories? I live in a rural
area (near Longreach, QLD), and want to find some bits & pieces for the
new
bike. I'm looking for a tool set, a decent tyre pump, and some other
odds &
ends.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,

Rod.......Out Back

http://www.moruyabicycles.com.au/

Good prices, mostly freight free

Scotty

--
scotty72

Old December 16th 05, 09:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle

simon morgan wrote:

www.3ringcycles.com

done plenty of business with them
way cheaper than in AU
they will price match anything you can find

have your stuff in a week

simon

(not a sponsored ad :P )

That Park Tools pizza cutter is a beauty for the cyclist who has
everything ... and it probably works too.

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
Melbourne Bike Stores Tim Chmielewski Australia 0 November 21st 05 05:20 AM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
The Bike Show Danny Colyer UK 1 July 7th 05 10:24 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM