son of Rudy

Old June 26th 06, 02:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default son of Rudy

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...n06/jun26news2

Hope not.

--
TimC
I got told by a friend's ex-girlfriend that she could tell I was
Old June 26th 06, 03:20 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Meh, drugs in cycling, nothing new.

--
Jono L

Old June 26th 06, 04:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-06-26, Jono L (aka Bruce)
Meh, drugs in cycling, nothing new.

Says EPO Jono

--
TimC
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the
Old June 26th 06, 04:47 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-06-26, Jono L (aka Bruce)
Meh, drugs in cycling, nothing new.

Says EPO Jono

--
TimC
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the
conditions that make it fail. -- Jerry OgdinWho's still yet to meet the infamous EPO Gary!

--
Jono L

Old June 26th 06, 11:53 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-06-26, Jono L (aka Bruce)

On 2006-06-26, Jono L (aka Bruce)
Meh, drugs in cycling, nothing new.

Says EPO Jono

--
TimC
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the
conditions that make it fail. -- Jerry Ogdin

Who's still yet to meet the infamous EPO Gary!

What's that faded paint on the 1:20 that reads "EPO ...."?

--
TimC
Special Relativity: The person in the other queue thinks yours is
Old June 27th 06, 01:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...n06/jun26news2

Hope not.

--
TimC
I got told by a friend's ex-girlfriend that she could tell I was
a Linux geek from the way I *walked*. -- Skud

Hmmm, my first thoughts when I saw that title were

"Jan, I am your father ..."

Old June 27th 06, 01:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych wrote:
TimC Wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...n06/jun26news2

Hope not.

--
TimC
I got told by a friend's ex-girlfriend that she could tell I was
a Linux geek from the way I *walked*. -- Skud

First he is soon to be married, and now this -
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boohoo hooo

warrwych

Cheer up! I'm sure the word "Jan" printed on the units of blood with
found in the fridge were references to the expiry date.

And the Tour starts next week. You can look forward to Der Kaiser
crushing Basso into pomodoro sauce ...

Old June 27th 06, 02:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych wrote:
TimC Wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...n06/jun26news2

Hope not.

--
TimC
I got told by a friend's ex-girlfriend that she could tell I was
a Linux geek from the way I *walked*. -- Skud

First he is soon to be married, and now this -
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah boohoo hooo

There's no proof (yet). So until he's convicted, he's innocent.

Old June 27th 06, 04:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych Wrote:
Yah, I am being hoping of the plentiful making of little cushions of
pasta filled with the enemies of the Jan, and of the making of a
tasteful sauce for the smothering of the pastas.

The twin towers of the dark muscle shall vanquish the Basso. Onwards!
Onwards! Victory is us!

--
cfsmtb

Old June 27th 06, 04:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

warrwych wrote:
petulance Wrote:

And the Tour starts next week. You can look forward to Der Kaiser
crushing Basso into pomodoro sauce ...

Whoops, I meant "this week" instead of "next week".

Yah, I am being hoping of the plentiful making of little cushions of
pasta filled with the enemies of the Jan, and of the making of a
tasteful sauce for the smothering of the pastas.

Time to stock up on German beer, bratwurst and Black Forest cake for
late night SBS viewing ...