Happy Thanksgiving

Old November 25th 04, 03:45 PM
Christopher Jordan

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Alas, my dreams of a small red and creme-white bicycle are but a
pleasing memory for me- multi colored streamers gave way to thumb
shifterrs; ding-dong bells gave way to air zound, C-brakes to discs,
fenders to fairings, bun-jee cords on the rack to panniers, rock n'
roll transistor handlebar AM radios to stereo smoothjazz on my roll
bar, etc., etc., etc.

I have been truly blessed, and I send happy wishes to all!

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA,
Old November 27th 04, 09:55 PM
Edward Dolan

"Christopher Jordan" wrote in message
om...
Alas, my dreams of a small red and creme-white bicycle are but a
pleasing memory for me- multi colored streamers gave way to thumb
shifterrs; ding-dong bells gave way to air zound, C-brakes to discs,
fenders to fairings, bun-jee cords on the rack to panniers, rock n'
roll transistor handlebar AM radios to stereo smoothjazz on my roll
bar, etc., etc., etc.

I have been truly blessed, and I send happy wishes to all!

Chris, any American who does no appreciate his good fortune to be an
American, no matter how impoverished, needs to be taken out and executed
forthwith. We are the most favored people this old world has ever known. All
the rest of the world wants to come here for the good life as we know it.
Even those g.d. miserable Muslims of the Middle East would like to come here
and live.

The problem with liberals is that they think everything reduces to
economics, whereas in reality everything reduces to freedom and democracy.
Once you have that, the economics will follow. But most of us are better
off than we need to be. The standard of comparison needs to be with all
those third world nations which seem to be forever stuck in misery and
suffering. How would you like to be a citizen of South Africa for example?
Right! Perish the thought.

Every American needs to travel abroad in third world countries in order to
truly know how well off we are. The main thing that needs to happen in the
world is for the g.d. Europeans to take on more responsibility in the world.
We Americans have been carrying the burden alone for long enough.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old November 28th 04, 03:21 PM
Pat

just once, Ii wish you would get rid of the straw man arguments. It
instantly marks you as someone who doesn't give anything real
thought---everything is just knee jerk with Ed Dolan. That's a pity.

Pat in TX

Old November 28th 04, 03:52 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:21:46 -0600, "Pat" wrote in
message :

everything is just knee jerk with Ed Dolan

Oops! The word "knee" slipped in there by accident ;-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old November 28th 04, 05:26 PM
Edward Dolan

"Pat" wrote in message
just once, Ii wish you would get rid of the straw man arguments. It
instantly marks you as someone who doesn't give anything real
thought---everything is just knee jerk with Ed Dolan. That's a pity.

Pat in TX

All top posters are idiots!

Here is a case of the kettle calling the pot black. Why does Pat think I do
not take time and effort (mental) with my posts to ARBR. Despite morons like
Pat, there are some few intelligent forum members who reside here and I post
for them, but idiots are welcome to read whatever I have written also. I
have no prejudices, and since there are at least a hundred imbeciles for
every intelligent person, it would ill become me not to consider the
multitudes of which Pat in TX is one.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Thinker - Minnesota

Old November 28th 04, 07:12 PM
Frank Olson

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Pat" wrote in message
just once, Ii wish you would get rid of the straw man arguments. It
instantly marks you as someone who doesn't give anything real
thought---everything is just knee jerk with Ed Dolan. That's a pity.

Pat in TX

All top posters are idiots!

Here is a case of the kettle calling the pot black. Why does Pat think I
do not take time and effort (mental) with my posts to ARBR. Despite morons
like Pat, there are some few intelligent forum members who reside here and
I post for them, but idiots are welcome to read whatever I have written
also. I have no prejudices, and since there are at least a hundred
imbeciles for every intelligent person, it would ill become me not to
consider the multitudes of which Pat in TX is one.

"No prejudices"?? Let's see... "Top posters", *all* muslims, Liberals, and
"idiots" (these are all the people who don't share your views or
politics)... "No prejudices"... Right!! :-))

Old November 28th 04, 09:10 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:12:57 GMT, "Frank Olson"
wrote in message
Zqpqd.360924$Pl.150234@pd7tw1no:

"No prejudices"?? Let's see... "Top posters", *all* muslims, Liberals, and
"idiots" (these are all the people who don't share your views or
politics)... "No prejudices"... Right!! :-))

Don't forget his views on women.

Old November 28th 04, 10:12 PM
Christopher Jordan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 09:21:46 -0600, "Pat" wrote in
message :

everything is just knee jerk with Ed Dolan

Oops! The word "knee" slipped in there by accident ;-)

Guy

if knee = A-1; perhaps you didn't make an error.

C. I know, I know: only idiots write at the bottom because it gets
cut off, and I'm sorry; but showing intelligence- or lack of same-
with high amounts of profanity makes me look like a teenager with
limited experience or intelligence which so a true response is best
lefft unsaid.
Old November 29th 04, 12:38 AM
Mark Leuck

"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

Frank you seem to like debating with these types of people

A. Trolls who want attention by posting absurd comments they don't really
believe (Ed Dolan)
B. Total morons who post absurd comments they do believe (Group Moderator)
C: People who often don't care what your response is (Robert Bass)
D. There is no "D"
E. People who often do care because your rantings make them look like the
good guy (Robert Bass)

Why is that?

Old November 29th 04, 04:12 AM
Frank Olson

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Frank Olson" wrote in
message

"Pat" wrote in message
[...]

For the very same reason you do. It's fun!! :-))

Thanksgiving HAS to be Mikey V's MOST despised holiday! Goodoz Mountain Biking 1 November 28th 04 06:18 AM
Happy New Year! Richard Bates UK 17 January 3rd 04 02:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving! Paladin Mountain Biking 34 December 4th 03 06:19 PM
My thanksgiving post MPD Blue Mountain Biking 2 December 1st 03 04:51 PM
Trials movie: My Thanksgiving in Cal Poly Jester2000 Unicycling 5 December 1st 03 11:21 AM