Handle of the fusion saddle

Old April 27th 05, 02:03 AM
kapoute

Default Handle of the fusion saddle

I just got the new kh 20" and I love it but when it fall forward(im a
newbie so it often fall) the handle hurt pretty hard the ground.So I'm
worrying if there is a way that it can break like this ? or am I
worrying for nothing about this?

Thanks

--
kapoute - Street/Trial unicyclist

Sorry about my english

Life is a risk, so live it with the most risks...

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old April 27th 05, 02:14 AM
loosejello

Don't worry, it is made to be dropped. If it broke when dropped, you
would have a lot of angry people with broken KH handles!

--
loosejello - Amanda has the sexiest back dimples
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

Old April 27th 05, 02:16 AM
James_Potter

naaah, dropping it won't do anything except scratch it up. a lot. don't
worry though, you'll find plenty of other ways to break it. (:

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old April 27th 05, 05:17 AM
peter.bier

I don't know of anyone yet who has managed to break a KH handle.

It will get a bit scuffed up. Eventually if it gets too rough you may
like to replace it. Replacements are available for not too much. ($9 US
for front and back together)

--
peter.bier - Unicycle trasher

-Peter Bier

peter.bier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1506

Old April 27th 05, 10:32 PM
halfbike

It's super strong, a lot stronger than say... torkers handles. So
don't worry.

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Every great person has a signature. This is mine.
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old April 27th 05, 10:36 PM
unicyclepa

i broke my back one on a 6ft drop atempt

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old April 27th 05, 11:49 PM
juggle508

Unicyclepa, what kind of uni u got?? Must be pretty good for that high
of drops.

--
juggle508 - Extreme UNIcyclist

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old April 28th 05, 01:28 AM
unicyclepa

20in onxa

Old April 28th 05, 04:16 AM
juggle508

Did you upgrade any of it or did you get it stock? I wanted to get a new
trials uni and that was a choice i had.