Latest US Postives

Old September 14th 04, 08:04 AM
Dick Ring

Default Latest US Postives

Joey D'Antoni
Phil Zajicek

Allegedly.
Old October 14th 04, 04:38 PM
Donald Munro

crit pro wrote:
I just threw up in the ****ter.

PedalChick wrote:
*sigh* if only this were true. But alas, it appears you have vomited
into your computer and it spilled forth onto usenet.

I'm still waiting for the blue RaceClean bands, when are you getting
started on that?

You are suggesting that crit-pro == saunders ?

Old October 14th 04, 09:56 PM
erik saunders

i was just kidding about the bands.. monkey ass spanked o meter shirts are WAY
better.. by the way. they are for sale.. eriksaunders.com
Old October 14th 04, 11:44 PM
pedalchick

Donald Munro Wrote:
crit pro wrote:
I just threw up in the ****ter.

PedalChick wrote:
*sigh* if only this were true. But alas, it appears you have

vomited
into your computer and it spilled forth onto usenet.

I'm still waiting for the blue RaceClean bands, when are you getting
started on that?

You are suggesting that crit-pro == saunders ?

No, we've already determined this is not the case.
Besides, if you look back, I believe it was CP that posted that first.

--
pedalchick

Old October 15th 04, 12:15 AM
chris