safran vs god

Old October 19th 04, 04:01 AM
byron27

Default safran vs god

ok, the link with cycling is tenuous (he always carries around
crumpler bag), though did any one see the episode last night with th
exorcism??

that was crazy tv

--
byron27

Old October 19th 04, 04:22 AM
ritcho

byron27 Wrote:
ok, the link with cycling is tenuous (he always carries around
crumpler bag), though did any one see the episode last night with th
exorcism??.

that was crazy tv!

Hah! I saw it and was impressed by his questionnaire responses - h
ticked just about every source of demons! Safran certainly looked an
acted like someone undergoing an exorcism (as far as I know, fro
watching the movie), but his head didn't spin all the way around and h
didn't call the priest a 'motherf***er'

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old October 19th 04, 04:26 AM
flyingdutch

ritcho Wrote:
Hah! I saw it and was impressed by his questionnaire responses - h
ticked just about every source of demons! Safran certainly looked an
acted like someone undergoing an exorcism (as far as I know, fro
watching the movie), but his head didn't spin all the way around and h
didn't call the priest a 'motherf***er'

Ritch

Aye! was some of the best TV i have seen in ages!
could hardy breathe from laughing so muc

--
flyingdutch

Old October 19th 04, 04:37 AM
hippy

"byron27"
ok, the link with cycling is tenuous (he always carries around a
crumpler bag), though did any one see the episode last night with the
exorcism??.

Damn! I KNEW there was something cool on..
I think the series might be on DVD?

hippy

Old October 19th 04, 09:31 AM
ProfTournesol

hippy Wrote:
"byron27"
ok, the link with cycling is tenuous (he always carries around a
crumpler bag), though did any one see the episode last night wit

the
exorcism??.

Damn! I KNEW there was something cool on..
I think the series might be on DVD?

hippy

it was VERY funny. The DVD will contain exorcism segments that wer
'too hot for TV' according to John himself (on RRR on Monday

--
ProfTournesol