badens wheels

Old October 21st 04, 11:01 AM
rayner

Default badens wheels

http://tinyurl.com/4csw6
[/color]
Nah, lightweights don't use stainless steel spokes, they use some sor
of
composite fibre. The ones shown on
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004...d=ullrich-bike loo
like
they have SS spokes to me...(they look like Campy Boras)
Different wheels altogether (although the rims might be the same?)
Gemma

Might be boras with polished hub? I think I'd better let this one rest

--
rayner