Giro di Lombardia

Old October 11th 04, 02:11 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

Default Giro di Lombardia

Last world cup race ever, next Saturday. Looks like a nice crit around
Lake Como. Can't wait! Site with course plan and elevation maps at
http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Mini...iro_lombardia/

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://www.getffox.com/
Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://www.gettbird.com/
Old October 12th 04, 12:52 AM
Richard Adams

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
Last world cup race ever, next Saturday. Looks like a nice crit around
Lake Como. Can't wait! Site with course plan and elevation maps at
http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Mini...iro_lombardia/

Stuey's gonna win it. (I gotta be right some time!)

Old October 12th 04, 07:56 AM
Stewart Fleming

Richard Adams wrote:

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Last world cup race ever, next Saturday. Looks like a nice crit around
Lake Como. Can't wait! Site with course plan and elevation maps at
http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Mini...iro_lombardia/

Stuey's gonna win it. (I gotta be right some time!)

I must remember to post my entry.
Old October 13th 04, 02:55 AM
Faster Bordello

Stewart Fleming wrote:

Richard Adams wrote:

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

Last world cup race ever, next Saturday. Looks like a nice crit around
Lake Como. Can't wait! Site with course plan and elevation maps at
http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Mini...iro_lombardia/

Stuey's gonna win it. (I gotta be right some time!)

I must remember to post my entry.

only question really ios does Rebellin place high enough over Bettini to
pick up a set of rainbows.... (ok so it's not realy a rainbow but you
get hte point.)
Old October 13th 04, 05:41 AM
Sonarrat

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Dekker.

-Sonarrat.
Old October 13th 04, 07:47 AM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

Faster Bordello schreef:

only question really ios does Rebellin place high enough over Bettini to
pick up a set of rainbows.... (ok so it's not realy a rainbow but you
get hte point.)

see, this is how an artefact like the World Cup devaluates the finest races on
earth. Calculation and points racing don't fit the spirit of classics

Old October 14th 04, 06:33 PM
Warren

"Mapei81" wrote in message
I think The Cricket takes this one. Basso for the podium.

Sounds good, but what about Horner?

-WG

Old October 14th 04, 08:06 PM
Kyle Legate

Warren wrote:
"Mapei81" wrote in message
I think The Cricket takes this one. Basso for the podium.

Sounds good, but what about Horner?

Maybe top 50, if he's lucky.

Old October 14th 04, 09:44 PM
Warren

"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
Warren wrote:
"Mapei81" wrote in message
I think The Cricket takes this one. Basso for the podium.

Sounds good, but what about Horner?

Maybe top 50, if he's lucky.

He already did that in a race that didn't suit him. I think top 20 and a top
10 wouldn't surprise me. The key is whether he will make the slection for
the last 10-15 guys before the real players tear that little group apart in
the last 10k.

-WG

Old October 14th 04, 11:06 PM
Diablo Scott

Faster Bordello ha escrito:

only question really ios does Rebellin place high enough over Bettini to
pick up a set of rainbows.... (ok so it's not realy a rainbow but you
get hte point.)

Does the CdM winner get to wear the jersey next year? I'd guess not.

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/