FS: Kool Stop/Shimano brake pad refills

Old January 12th 05, 03:15 PM
Pete Biggs

Default FS: Kool Stop/Shimano brake pad refills

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges to fit
Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half salmon, half
black.

£5 including postage (£2 cheaper than Wiggle's)

Info and picture of the all-salmon version:
www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/brakeshoes.html#dura

Please email: p [at] biggs [dot] tc

Old January 12th 05, 03:22 PM
dkahn400

YHM

--
Dave...

Old January 12th 05, 04:30 PM
Richard Bates

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:15:01 -0000, "Pete Biggs"
wrote:

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges to fit
Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half salmon, half
black.

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

--
Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.
Old January 12th 05, 04:45 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In ,
Richard Bates typed:
wrote:

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges to
fit Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half
salmon, half black.

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

Sadly, no one bid on that item.

However, if you need, I've got a load of them. Unpatched as yet, but I'm
sure that's an advantage.

Old January 12th 05, 05:37 PM
JLB

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:
In ,
Richard Bates typed:

wrote:

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges to
fit Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half
salmon, half black.

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

Sadly, no one bid on that item.

However, if you need, I've got a load of them. Unpatched as yet, but I'm
sure that's an advantage.

Hey, think positive: if there's demand, you can stick some patches on
anyway. There's no rule says they have to be punctured first.

--
Joe * If I cannot be free I'll be cheap
Old January 12th 05, 06:03 PM
MSeries

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:
In ,
Richard Bates typed:

wrote:

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges to
fit Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half
salmon, half black.

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

Sadly, no one bid on that item.

However, if you need, I've got a load of them. Unpatched as yet, but I'm
sure that's an advantage.

Make me an offer on mine. I have some used tyres too. And, I'll have
some used bar tape soon, as well as used brake blocks.
Old January 12th 05, 06:20 PM
Tony Raven

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:

However, if you need, I've got a load of them. Unpatched as yet, but I'm
sure that's an advantage.

You could always offer patching as an optional extra for a patching fee ;-)

Tony
Old January 12th 05, 06:22 PM
Tony Raven

MSeries wrote:

Make me an offer on mine. I have some used tyres too. And, I'll have
some used bar tape soon, as well as used brake blocks.

They're not "used" they're "differently unused"

Tony

Old January 12th 05, 07:00 PM
Pete Biggs

Ambrose Nankivell wrote:
In ,
Richard Bates typed:

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

Sadly, no one bid on that item.

Actually it was a Buy it Now job and someone did buy it!

....So I'll be sticking my /used/ brake blocks on eBay :-)

~PB

Old January 12th 05, 07:15 PM
Ambrose Nankivell

In ,
JLB typed:
Ambrose Nankivell wrote:
In ,
Richard Bates typed:

wrote:

For sale:

One unused pair of Kool Stop *Dual* All Weather refill cartridges
to fit Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra/105 and Kool Stop Dura shoes. Half
salmon, half black.

Have you got any used inner tubes, Pete?

Sadly, no one bid on that item.

However, if you need, I've got a load of them. Unpatched as yet, but
I'm sure that's an advantage.

Hey, think positive: if there's demand, you can stick some patches on
anyway. There's no rule says they have to be punctured first.

Oh no, they're quite adequately supplied with punctures, it's just the
patching that's the problem.