karate monkey?

Old February 20th 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Default karate monkey?

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:

bruno wrote:

On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, wrote:

On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 13, 2:03 pm, wrote:

On Feb 12, 6:12 pm, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 12, 3:20 pm, wrote:

On Feb 11, 9:33 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:

bruno wrote:

On Feb 11, 11:13 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:

bruno wrote:

an' screwin' asian
chicks!

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avian/

c'mon man! ya can't live yer life worryin' 'bout **** like dat!

I don't worry about it at all.
Then again, I don't spend time screwing birds.

Yah ... but what about the oral stuff ....

wutchu talkin' 'bout junior? oral? wud up? i ain't gon' chow down
over
dere? goldang!!

Well, I wasn't replying to you.
I was, basically, saying that infected birds shed influenza virus in
their saliva and nasal secretions. Therefore, kissing, or having oral
contact with an infected bird might be more dangerous than "screwing
birds."
Of course you already knew this because you have proven yourself
to be
quite the cocksucker. Your urban(e) typing style makes you look
like
quite an asslicker as well. So, lay off the chickens when you are
there ... since infected birds also shed influenza virus in their
feces.
And, one more time, I wasn't replying to you.- Hide quoted text -

whoa there li'l gurl! why the hostility? ya havin' yer period or
sumthin'?

Misogynist? or just a general fear of gender roles?

snip

How droll.

R- Hide quoted text -

i jus' noticed this cat hatin' on ol bruno! goldang but some of you
fellers is li'l bitches. yall sound like girls gettin' their hair done
or sump'n! sheeit!!! are we not MEN

We are DEVO.

don't be hatin' dudes!

Don't be obnoxious dude!

Greg

I wonder if his parents know he's illiterate?

If this is the liberal youth of tomorrow, I'm voting republican!

Apostrophe abuse is running rampant with the kids these days. Sad.

Matt
Old February 20th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 20, 12:15 am, MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:

bruno wrote:

On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, wrote:

On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" wrote:

On Feb 13, 2:03 pm, wrote:

bruno wrote:

[...]

Matt- Hide quoted text -

aiight aiight aiight!! ya'll done got ol' bruno! i got me some book
learnin'. just enough to afford all dem whips i gotted. an' my trip to
thailand, et al to have me some fun! no ****--any yall innersted?

Old February 20th 07, 02:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

bruno wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:15 am, MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:
bruno wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" wrote:
bruno wrote:
[...]

Yup. Tea bagged in prison. Probably child molestation which is his his
reason for going to Thailand.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 20th 07, 03:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
bruno

On Feb 20, 9:05 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
bruno wrote:
On Feb 20, 12:15 am, MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
G.T. wrote:
bruno wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:50 pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 6:58 am, "bruno" wrote:
bruno wrote:
[...]

o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-owww.schnauzers.ws- Hide quoted text -

dang dudes. if'n you was to go somewhere cool, i'd be tellin' ya to
have a good time and givin' ya encouragement. ya'll jus' wanna rain on
a fellers parade. i don't let it get me down cuz i'm gonna be ridin'
my bike and seein' the world an' you crab appleton's is gonna be
spewin' yer tawdry li'l vitriol on teh intraweb. gosh.

i even offered for anyone o' ya'll to come along!

why the hatin'? for real?

Old February 20th 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

bruno wrote:

dang dudes. if'n you was to go somewhere cool, i'd be tellin' ya to
have a good time and givin' ya encouragement. ya'll jus' wanna rain on
a fellers parade. i don't let it get me down cuz i'm gonna be ridin'
my bike and seein' the world an' you crab appleton's is gonna be
spewin' yer tawdry li'l vitriol on teh intraweb. gosh.

i even offered for anyone o' ya'll to come along!

why the hatin'? for real?

Ah! I get it now. It's Sasha Baron Cohen working on material for his
Ali G. movie.

Hi Sasha! No, I do not give you permission to use our conversation in
your new movie unless you offer me 5% of the gross.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old February 20th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Feb 10, 10:55 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Feb 10, 7:13 pm, "Dean A. Stepper" wrote:

"bruno" wrote in message

oups.com...

i'm thinkin' of gettin' one. anybody have one? i may put a rohloff
speed hub on it.

pros, cons?

thanks!

A bit heavy but a all round nice bike. I have never heard of anyone
breaking one of there frames.

I know two people who broke Surly frames, both Instigators...the
frames too.

JD

Interesting. Where on the frame?

/s

Old February 20th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Feb 11, 4:58 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
bruno wrote:
On Feb 11, 1:46 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Feb 11, 5:19 am, "bruno" wrote:

well dudes i did it. i pulled the freakin' trigger and laid me
shekels

Have fun finding 29er tubes in Bungfuq Asia.

JD

thanks jd! i will! i'm takin' a spare tire and tubes! and duder! i'll
be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin' asian
chicks!

Post Of The Decade.

Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
send you some vouchers for therapy.

/s

Old February 20th 07, 05:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

bruno wrote {to /JD/ fer gawdsake!}:

i'll be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin'
asian chicks!

Post Of The Decade.

Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
send you some vouchers for therapy.

It's nice to be appreciated in such a timely manner! 8-O

Bill "room full o' tumbleweed here" S.

Old February 20th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Feb 20, 12:40 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Scott Gordo wrote:
On Feb 11, 4:58 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
bruno wrote {to /JD/ fer gawdsake!}:
i'll be thinkin' 'boutcha when i'm eatin thai food an' screwin'
asian chicks!
Post Of The Decade.

Bill "Sideshow Bob Shudder Goes Here" S.

LMAO. I don't know if I should congratulate you on a nice catch or
send you some vouchers for therapy.

It's nice to be appreciated in such a timely manner! 8-O

Bill "room full o' tumbleweed here" S.

Good. Vouchers it is.

/s

For some reason it's reminding me of Office Space where Peter
visualizes Lumbergh with Joanna.