Ride-A-Lot (Poochums) made me cry

Old February 27th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot (Poochums) made me cry

He didn't buy me a camera so now after I finish eradicating the
pigeons from their residence, having served them their eviction
notice, I am going to buy myself a digital camera with capacity for
small sized video segments, then Poochums is going to really be in
trouble, I am going to have videos of me all over the internet.

Poochums videos are not going to be anything worthy of viewing, once I
get my videos up. Therefore, Poochums, will have to hire me to up his
skill set, so that then and only then is his MTBing worthy of being
online compared to mine.

If she doesn't want to hire me, then ok, forever never shall he post
anything regarding MTBing again.

I'll show that he-she what a MTB video is supposed to look like... He-
she made me cry because she-he refused to buy me a camera...