Living a lie.

Old December 8th 05, 02:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Living a lie.

Since my recent 2x massive offs from my commuter MTB caused by the
occasional failing chain tensioner ( it runs vertical dropouts & a
regular cassette freewheel with a SS convert utilising a DMR chain
tensioner), I’ve swallowed the bitter pill of resignation & threw on
again the cassette & 7spd shifter.

This means I no longer have the option of a single spd bike in the shed
& would like to change my User Name & drop the ‘SS’ of it.
Hunting about this forum site I haven’t found what I’m looking for &
was wondering if anyone here knows what I can do to change my user
name.

I can always return as another user, but that would take some work
setting myself up again.

Any help would be appreciated

--
Marx SS

Old December 8th 05, 02:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle

oh???

I thought you were Marx 'Silly-sooky' ??

--
flyingdutch

Old December 8th 05, 02:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Marx SS Wrote:

I can always return as another user, but that would take some work
setting myself up again.

Any help would be appreciated

Contact Steve, the Cycling Forums God, um, er administrator, email:
stevenATcyclingforumsDOTcom

--
cfsmtb

Old December 8th 05, 02:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle

cfsmtb Wrote:
Contact Steve, the Cycling Forums God, um, er administrator, email:
stevenATcyclingforumsDOTcom

TA muchly!

-sooky sooky indeed. -

--
Marx SS

Old December 8th 05, 02:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Betrayed.....when someone leaves the wonderful world of SS, I feel
betrayed. Its like putting a freewheel on a track bike. How tall are
you, I will find you a SS MTB frame.......i know people who know
people.

--
Rhino-x

Old December 8th 05, 03:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Your not the only one:

BikeSoiler would never do such a thing.
Essendon93 is not 93 years old.
Bleve is only 70% liquid and unlikely to explode
Dutchy can't really fly either...

Crusading for truth in forum handles.....

PiledHigher

--
PiledHigher

Old December 8th 05, 03:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Rhino, fear not. My SS freewheel spacer kit resides safely in the parts
drawer.
I've already chewed Bikesoiler's ear on modding a budget MTB frame with
'track ends' & there's also my dad's Malvern Star ('56 3 star) road bike
with track ends at a loose end.

But I don’t want to say more about single spds until I can post photos
of some new sweet rigs.

-PS: I'm 5'9" & ride 17inch MTB frames /mediums. -

--
Marx SS

Old December 8th 05, 01:26 PM posted to aus.bicycle

PiledHigher wrote:

Bleve is only 70% liquid and unlikely to explode

You sure?

Old December 8th 05, 07:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle

PiledHigher Wrote:

Dutchy can't really fly either...

Crusading for truth in forum handles.....

PiledHigher

I SOOOOOOO can!!!!!!!

Flying"Crusading for pig's rights"Dutch

--
flyingdutch

Old December 9th 05, 12:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle

PiledHigher Wrote:
Your not the only one:

BikeSoiler would never do such a thing.
Essendon93 is not 93 years old.
Bleve is only 70% liquid and unlikely to explode
Dutchy can't really fly either...

Crusading for truth in forum handles.....

PiledHigher

And of course, you meant to say that I'm not shabby either.......

--
Shabby