Wiggle phone number?

Old October 23rd 07, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TheMgt

Default Wiggle phone number?

Anyone have a working phone number for Wiggle?
I placed an frame order with them a couple of days ago and ten minutes
later realised I'd ordered the wrong size so I cancelled and reordered
the correct size .
Despite this they seem to have carried on with the original order anyway
which is now with Citylink according to the tracking link. Wiggle aren't
answering my emails and both the phone numbers I've been able to find
are answered by a machine telling me to email them
Old October 23rd 07, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Fox[_2_]

TheMgt wrote:
Anyone have a working phone number for Wiggle?
I placed an frame order with them a couple of days ago and ten minutes
later realised I'd ordered the wrong size so I cancelled and reordered
the correct size .
Despite this they seem to have carried on with the original order anyway
which is now with Citylink according to the tracking link. Wiggle aren't
answering my emails and both the phone numbers I've been able to find
are answered by a machine telling me to email them

If they get stroppy "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000" are your
friend.

--
Peter Fox
Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk

Old October 23rd 07, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
vernon

"Peter Fox" wrote in message
TheMgt wrote:
Anyone have a working phone number for Wiggle?
I placed an frame order with them a couple of days ago and ten minutes
later realised I'd ordered the wrong size so I cancelled and reordered
the correct size .
Despite this they seem to have carried on with the original order anyway
which is now with Citylink according to the tracking link. Wiggle aren't
answering my emails and both the phone numbers I've been able to find
are answered by a machine telling me to email them

If they get stroppy "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)
Regulations 2000" are your friend.

I don't think there will be a need to resort to aggro. Wiggle are pretty
good at correcting errors. The phone numbers that the OP found is probably
the one that used to be posted in the cycling forums and as far as I know
has been attached to the voice mailing machine.

Old October 23rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

vernon said the following on 23/10/2007 15:16:

I don't think there will be a need to resort to aggro. Wiggle are pretty
good at correcting errors.

That's certainly my experience in the past, even if the error isn't
theirs, as is the case here.

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old October 23rd 07, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TheMgt

Paul Boyd wrote:
vernon said the following on 23/10/2007 15:16:

I don't think there will be a need to resort to aggro. Wiggle are
pretty good at correcting errors.

Yay. Someone from Wiggle emailed me lunchtime to say they've sorted it out.

That's certainly my experience in the past, even if the error isn't
theirs, as is the case here.

Weeell, the order was processed and shipped the morning after I
cancelled it.