Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashes intocars in busy West End street

Old December 27th 17, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 15:10:48 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I just read you slating some one for "feeding the troll".
And yet here you are.

He's not bright enough to understand the word "hypocrite." What do you
expect from a taxi driver / fire extinguisher installer?

Don't you get lippy here, you filthy wanking troll!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
Old December 27th 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Haymarket crash: Several injured as double-decker bus smashes into cars in busy West End street

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 14:55:06 -0000, Kerr-Mudd,John
wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:44:32 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 17:11:36 -0000, soup
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:06:02 -0000, soup

On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 15:49:07 -0000, soup

Yet another one to killfile you 'eh, PHucker?
Why can't you see the writing on the wall?
Prick.

I just read you slating some one for "feeding the troll".
And yet here you are.

He's not bright enough to understand the word "hypocrite." What do
you expect from a taxi driver / fire extinguisher installer?

PMSL!
This from a **** poor Betterware delivery guy, claiming tax credits, getting
money from his dad as he is incapable of supporting himself. No hot running
water. A life long failure who can't get out of his cat **** stained bed
before 10am.
PHucker, a life long sponger with a degree.
I could include my past employment here. It would put you to shame.

Old December 27th 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Peter Keller wrote:
On 26.12.2017 20:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The only one from memory who has killfiled me is samplusnet or
something. He is probably dead now as it was that long ago.
Even Simon Mason did not k/f me.
Even GB has not k/f me.
So, you are lying, as always.

I have not k/f you but you seem to have k/f me.

Old December 27th 17, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Peter Keller wrote:
On 26.12.2017 20:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The only one from memory who has killfiled me is samplusnet or
something. He is probably dead now as it was that long ago.
Even Simon Mason did not k/f me.
Even GB has not k/f me.
So, you are lying, as always.

I have not k/f you but you seem to have k/f me.

I have never k/f anybody.
Just because I have not replied to you does not mean that I want to sleep
with you.

Old December 27th 17, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I know your past employment and education, it sux compared to mine.

No you don't.

My past employment puts you to shame. I could put it here, but can't be
arsed and why should I? The little man who could not even answer a telephone
for Sky. He ran away............ wait for the bull**** ......
Sacked from ..................
No Uni for me. But I've done okay and much better than you. It would be hard
to do worse than you.
Uni for you was a waste of money. One day you really should take a long hard
look at what you have achieved in 42 years. Look around at other people of
your age group and see what they have achieved. But, you will not do that as
you are off your rocker.

Old December 27th 17, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 19:55:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Already explained that. Sky are ******s and I refuse to work for them.
They treat customers and staff like ****. I left them as a customer long
ago after being phoned FIVE TIMES to sell me more channels. If I want to
buy something, I'll phone them, not the other way round.

No, you endlessly projecting sociopathic piece of ****! It's obviously YOU
who is the ******, and THEY refuse to have anything to do with a workshy,
mentally deficient cretin like you!

FLUSH the rest of your inveterate idiotic & psychotic BLATHER unread

--
Sociopath Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
understanding of the law:
Old December 28th 17, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 20:27:48 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Already explained that. Sky are ******s and I refuse to work for
them. They treat customers and staff like ****. I left them as a
customer long ago after being phoned FIVE TIMES to sell me more
channels. If I want to buy something, I'll phone them, not the other
way round.

Like I said ............... wait for the bull**** ............... and you
delivered.

It's his HALLMARK! LOL
Old December 28th 17, 12:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

On Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:42:06 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

FLUSH the sick idiot's sick drivel unread

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sick sociopathic
world:
Old December 28th 17, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27.12.2017 20:02, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Peter Keller wrote:
On 26.12.2017 20:13, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The only one from memory who has killfiled me is samplusnet or
something. He is probably dead now as it was that long ago.
Even Simon Mason did not k/f me.
Even GB has not k/f me.
So, you are lying, as always.

I have not k/f you but you seem to have k/f me.

I have never k/f anybody.
Just because I have not replied to you does not mean that I want to sleep
with you.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.
Old December 28th 17, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Funny how you never mentioned any other jobs. Go on, make some up
and post it, you know you want to.

I did mention other jobs, you have forgotten. You forget much. This
as you are nuts.
City and Guilds - Heating and Ventilation.

ROTFPMSL. City and Guilds. That's like lower than O level isn't it?

Kept me in employment. Unlike your forged degree did.

Chief Engineer.

Of what?

A ship.

Which ship?