Another pervert on a pikey push bike tried to grab a young woman

Old May 17th 17, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Another pervert on a pikey push bike tried to grab a young woman

Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

Old May 17th 17, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency of
occurrence.
Old May 17th 17, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency of
occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists compared
to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you that these type
of attacks are far more common with men on foot and they don't have any
visible ID either.

Old May 17th 17, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by comparing
him to a pedestrian. A cyclist is not a pedestrian.
Why are you doing this?

Old May 17th 17, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 17/05/17 18:40, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by comparing
him to a pedestrian.

No defence, just putting in a sense of proportion.

A cyclist is not a pedestrian.

There is no difference; both are people, just that one happens to want
to travel further and faster than a person on foot.

Why are you doing this?

Why do you try to make out that there is a difference?

Old May 17th 17, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by
comparing him to a pedestrian.

No defence, just putting in a sense of proportion.

A cyclist is not a pedestrian.

There is no difference; both are people, just that one happens to want
to travel further and faster than a person on foot...

....because it helps with his getaway.

Old May 17th 17, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates
http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by
comparing him to a pedestrian.

No defence, just putting in a sense of proportion.

Nar. He is a silly cyclist and will defend them to the bitter end.

A cyclist is not a pedestrian.

There is no difference; both are people, just that one happens to want
to travel further and faster than a person on foot.

Cyclists are not people.
Why do you not understand this?

Why are you doing this?

Why do you try to make out that there is a difference?

I didn't, Bod did.

Old May 18th 17, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 18.05.2017 05:40, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:58, MrCheerful wrote:
On 17/05/2017 17:26, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Now, if this lump of **** had registration plates ..................

http://www.lep.co.uk/your-lancashire...park-1-8548404

If they were registered then it would probably lessen the frequency
of occurrence.

How frequent are these attacks out of the millions of cyclists
compared to pedestrians grabbing or raping women? I put it to you
that these type of attacks are far more common with men on foot and
they don't have any visible ID either.

Looks to me like you are defending the actions of the cyclist by comparing
him to a pedestrian. A cyclist is not a pedestrian.
Why are you doing this?

He is a pervert. The fact he is a pedestrian or bicyclist or motorist is
irrelevant.
Old May 18th 17, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Wed, 17 May 2017 20:26:10 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Cyclists are not people.
Why do you not understand this?

What a loon.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Train unfortunately just misses pikey cyclist scum Mr Pounder Esquire UK 23 December 23rd 16 05:16 PM
Push Bike [email protected] Techniques 5 June 17th 09 06:16 AM
Push bike John Kane General 121 May 19th 09 02:57 PM
Prior-deported illegal alien with 4 prior DUI's kills young U.S. woman, 22 fred Racing 7 October 15th 06 05:46 PM
Young Woman on Bike Maggie General 79 June 2nd 05 06:28 PM