A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

KTLA PLUS



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 10th 17, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,035
Default KTLA PLUS

Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.
Ads
  #3  
Old September 11th 17, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,035
Default KTLA PLUS

Bing's home page is a composite of the hurricane crews effort.
  #4  
Old September 11th 17, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,221
Default KTLA PLUS

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.


Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.


Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708
  #5  
Old September 13th 17, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,035
Default KTLA PLUS

On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 2:07:42 PM UTC-6, Doug Landau wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.


Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.


Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708


NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.
  #6  
Old September 18th 17, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,221
Default KTLA PLUS

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 2:59:15 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, September 11, 2017 at 2:07:42 PM UTC-6, Doug Landau wrote:
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.


Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.


Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene...w=1240&bih=708


NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.


were you not you part of the historic record-setting flamewars on rec.skiing
  #7  
Old September 18th 17, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,035
Default KTLA PLUS

Doug, take a break

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KTLA PLUS [email protected] Techniques 5 February 2nd 16 12:34 AM
KTLA PLUS [email protected] Techniques 20 January 24th 16 05:24 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.