Prymegear helmets

Old June 6th 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
pender

Default Prymegear helmets

Anybody know where I can order or purchase Prymegear helmets? I live in
Dallas, Texas. Please don't suggest their website. It has no purchase
ability and their so called dealers don't carry their products. So lame.
Thanks.

Old June 6th 07, 08:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Peter Clinch

pender wrote:
Anybody know where I can order or purchase Prymegear helmets? I live in
Dallas, Texas. Please don't suggest their website. It has no purchase
ability and their so called dealers don't carry their products. So lame.

I would always suggest trying a helmet for fit if you're going to wear
one. A good fit trumps advertising copy IMHO, because it will help the
helmet to do its job in the event it has to do it.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old June 7th 07, 01:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Jun 6, 2:37 am, Medical Physics Officer Peter Clinch wrote:
pender wrote:
Anybody know where I can order or purchase Prymegear helmets? I live in
Dallas, Texas. Please don't suggest their website. It has no purchase
ability and their so called dealers don't carry their products. So lame.

I would always suggest trying a helmet for fit if you're going to wear
one. A good fit trumps advertising copy IMHO, because it will help the
helmet to do its job in the event it has to do it.

Good helmet fit is necessary to reduce surficial scalp injuries and
prevent temporary minor pain and discomfort?

Old June 7th 07, 08:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Peter Clinch

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

Good helmet fit is necessary to reduce surficial scalp injuries and
prevent temporary minor pain and discomfort?

Good fit will ensure best possible impact load spreading, which is a lot
of how lids work. Beyond that, they will be less uncomfortable if the
fit is good, and helmets, and heads, come in different shapes so (as
with shoes) best have them matching for minimum discomfort.

It remains the case that wearing a crash helmet is no more relevant for
a [non sportive] cyclist than a pedestrian or car occupant or kid
playing in a park, but if in spite of that you do want to wear one I
don't actually want to /stop/ you, and I want it to work as well as
possible and that goes for general wear as well as head-planting on hard
stuff.

Pete.
Old June 7th 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
pender

A simple no we don't know where to get the helmets would have been ok. It
seems Peter and Johnny have banged their heads one too many time. STFUA.

Old June 8th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

On Jun 7, 2:42 pm, "pender" TOP POSTED:
A simple no we don't know where to get the helmets would have been ok. It
seems Peter and Johnny have banged their heads one too many time. S[hut?] T[he?] F[uck?] U[up?] A[ssholes?].

"It's a joke, son".

Whoosh!!!

Helmets [email protected] Recumbent Biking 115 February 10th 07 05:18 PM
Helmets again soup UK 9 October 17th 06 07:03 PM
Helmets - oui ou non? routebeer Racing 7 April 8th 06 10:02 PM
Helmets week on my new blog, a question regarding helmets and my blog. 101bike Racing 7 March 18th 06 03:14 AM
Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads Tamyka Bell Australia 3 November 30th 04 11:25 AM