Mayo's Collapsed at SuisseTour, How So?

Old June 16th 05, 08:39 PM
juani

Default Mayo's Collapsed at SuisseTour, How So?

weird...very strange result...

Old June 17th 05, 02:18 AM
trg

"juani" a écrit dans le message de
weird...very strange result...

Mayo was in the early break with Laisika that got reeled back in. It looked
to me like he was working for Laisaka in the break. I don't think he's
chasing a GC result and took it easy the rest of the way in after the break
got caught. Euskatel still has Aitor Gonzales in the GC hunt. Look for
Mayo to go for it in the tougher weekend stages.

Old June 17th 05, 03:47 PM
jc

trg wrote:
"juani" a écrit dans le message de

weird...very strange result...

Mayo was in the early break with Laisika that got reeled back in. It looked
to me like he was working for Laisaka in the break. I don't think he's
chasing a GC result and took it easy the rest of the way in after the break
got caught. Euskatel still has Aitor Gonzales in the GC hunt. Look for
Mayo to go for it in the tougher weekend stages.

That explains it. I missed that, and wondered how the heck he ended up
16 minutes down or whatever.