Retirement from Norco Factory Team

Old January 4th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Default Retirement from Norco Factory Team

Hi,

Just wanted to mention that I've retired from the Norco Factory Trials
Team for the 2007 season. It has been a great 8 years on the team and
it has been a lot of fun to do demos with Ryan Leech, and indirectly
Norco has played a role in our sport through support of the films I've
done.

However, it's it's time to focus more on KH team instead, and for me to
continue moving towards being the sponsor rather than being sponsored.
This is not a retirement from riding!

Kris Holm

--
danger_uni
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

Old January 4th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

That's sad in one way, because you don't do demo's with Norco now
anymore.
So a little publicity is going away.
On the other hand it's beter for the KHU company.
You will have more time for developing products, look at riders etc.
Good that you say your not quiting, that would be to bad.
You are great rider and a pionier of extreme unicycling.
Thanks for all the products and making this sport come out more.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old January 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

I was kinda scared for a second, because I thought you were gonna say
that you were retiring from riding...this is a GOOD thing though, in
that you'll be riding for your own company more and make new stronger
better stuff.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old January 4th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

kris holms rox!

still mad about he dont come to brazil in his south america travel

heheheh

kidding kh.. i love ya!

--
picado

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###

One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old January 4th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

Makes me wonder if they'll get any requests for sponsorship from other
unicyclists... I always though it a slight bit weird that one of the
big bike manufacturers had a unicyclist on the team, though I guess it
is a good promo.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

Old January 4th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

I am sponsored by a bike factory too. I think it is a good promotion for
the factory, because everytime I ride, I share much more interest from
the crowd then MTB riders. At it is cool because we promote unicycling
in the mtb world like Kris.

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)
Lutz's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1752

Old January 4th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

so are you going to add any new members to the khu team (uses best
spelling in hopes of getting picked)

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

andycookuk wrote:
HONESTLY
The moment you think "Oh deary Mother Mary this is scarier than a 30ft
tiger", you'll fall off.

skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old January 4th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Yes there will be a few more additions to the KH team for 2007, already
picked. I'll post about that soon.

Kris

Old January 5th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lukkyjay

Congratulations! Let me know if KHU needs any marketing positions
filled as it becomes THE name in unicycling.

--
lukkyjay

~''~ unicycle for 'Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/) ~''~
lukkyjay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13562