unicycle lessons in los angeles

Old August 30th 05, 04:04 PM
justine

Default unicycle lessons in los angeles

hey all,
i need some help finding some sort of unicycle school or any sort of
unicycle classes in the los angeles area. any ideas?

justine

--
justine
justine's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10709

Old August 30th 05, 04:32 PM
James_Potter

you don't really need 'lessons'...sometimes it can help to have someone
helping you, but it's pretty much unnecessary. you can just learn on
your own.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

James Potter for president 2008

Old August 30th 05, 06:18 PM
leadpan

There are no 'classes' for unicycle that I know of, but if you want to
ride with me. I will be riding on Huntington Beach this Saturday. Bring
your unicycle and we'l ride!

--
leadpan - OC Cokeur

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever" - Lance Armstrong
leadpan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9751

Old August 30th 05, 07:53 PM
ThisGuyIKnow

There aren't really any classes, but there are several riders on this
board that would be willing to give private lessons if the circumstances
were favorable.

Some details would be helpful

Age of would-be rider:
Reason for wanting to unicycle:
Whether a unicycle would need to be provided:
How much time does the person have to learn:
What area of Los Angeles:

Also Peter, I'd be down for a ride on saturday, I believe you have my
email.

--
ThisGuyIKnow - Film Guy
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old August 30th 05, 07:57 PM
bugman

I got your unicycle lesson right here. What do you want to know?

Also a book like this could be helpful. URL]

'Learn To Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/btjvx)

Or Here 'Learn to ride' (http://www.ridetheunicycle.com/)

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Old August 31st 05, 08:03 AM
Klaas Bil

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:57:26 -0500, "bugman" wrote:

Also a book like this could be helpful. URL]

'Learn To Ride' (http://tinyurl.com/btjvx)

Or Here 'Learn to ride' (http://www.ridetheunicycle.com/)

Or he http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uni_beginners.htm . The
booklet "Learning to Unicycle" (by Andrew Carter and me) is now in
pdf.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Unicycling is like glue: you have to stick with it, and it's not to be sniffed at - Mikefule"

Old August 31st 05, 12:44 PM
Tmornstar

Sounds like an opportunity to start a club. This, I have found, is the
best way to share, learn, and develop interest and skills.

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson