TV Show Needs Mtn Bike Bloopers

Old July 11th 03, 10:25 PM
Mike B.

Default TV Show Needs Mtn Bike Bloopers

Dear Mtn Bike Enthusiasts,

My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip show for The
Outdoor Life Channel. The show is very similar to "Americas Funniest
Home Videos" We are looking for funny, goofy, silly video clips and
bloopers. If you have any funny crashes - that will work too!

If you have any footage/video that fits into this category – I would
LOVE to see it ASAP! We plan on airing the show in September and we
are on a VERY tight deadline!

Best,

Mike Burns
"Outdoor Outtakes"
Director of Research

Old July 12th 03, 11:35 AM
Michael Dart

"Mike B." wrote in message
om...
Dear Mtn Bike Enthusiasts,

My name is Mike Burns and I'm working on a new clip show for The
Outdoor Life Channel. The show is very similar to "Americas Funniest
Home Videos" We are looking for funny, goofy, silly video clips and
bloopers. If you have any funny crashes - that will work too!

If you have any footage/video that fits into this category - I would
LOVE to see it ASAP! We plan on airing the show in September and we
are on a VERY tight deadline!

Best,

Mike Burns
"Outdoor Outtakes"
Director of Research

First you cut your coverage of mountain biking to nothing and now you want
to laugh at us getting hurt. Forget you! Stick to fishing and rodeo it
seems like thats what your best at.

Mike