Gmail Account

Old November 3rd 04, 05:45 PM
Ian M

I'll have one if there are any left
dr8anm8les at yahoo dot com dot au

thanks

Ian

Old November 3rd 04, 06:09 PM
Chris Glidden

"Jon Bond"
I've got 4 extras. When ride a lot runs out, I'll send invites

Only clause is you owe me a beer if I'm ever in your city (and hey, in 27
days it'll be legal!)

- Jon

God, I have been gone for along time. Our little Jon is growing up. It
seems like just yesterday you were still in high school. I'll buy you two
beers if you ever make it out to Laguna

CG

Old November 3rd 04, 11:04 PM
Gwood

Buddy, I've got bike socks older than you... in fact I think I'm still
wearing them...

"Jon Bond" wrote in message
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Anyone need one? I've got a few (3) invites if you want one. First

come,
first served.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old November 11th 04, 02:42 PM
Shaun

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Shaun wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message

Bill "49...and HOLDING" S.

Your bloated gut in?!?

He's baaaack!

I was never gone, I was merely moving silently in shadows (lest the
brilliance of my light blind ye all, of course).

',;~}~

Bill "only in yoga class" S.

Ahh, you took the fat bear along too then.

Shaun aRe