Riding the crab cycle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 21st 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Riding the crab cycle

I put up a short clip of me riding...
Sorry it was getting dark and its tilted 90 degrees.
(My wife and I are learning how to use the camera )

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/crab.html

Hopefully I will update it soon.

So far I have also rode it in a figure 8.

The crab cycle is set to ride to the left. Pedaling backwards
and riding to the right still seems difficult for me.
Currently learning how to idle... it seems easier idling with the
right foot down and has a feel of a rola bola.

--
uw
uw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2186

Cycle Safety Quizz Bertie Wiggins UK 16 October 10th 05 07:51 PM
Free cycle training at the cycle show John Hearns UK 0 October 8th 05 10:24 PM
Super Trick Cycle levels David Stone Unicycling 24 May 16th 05 12:09 AM
Helmets Vivian UK 460 April 28th 04 09:38 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM