New Year's Resolution...

Old January 21st 07, 10:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default New Year's Resolution...

"Bullwinkle" wrote in message
On 1/2/06 3:58 PM, in article ,
"Bullwinkle" wrote:

... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
stopped on ARBR.

Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
for
all life's problems?

Why don't these morons go to
rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?

I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
too
much to ask.

Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

Don't bother to show up here in 2008 either! We need your type like we need
another hole in our heads.

Bullwinkle is the kind of asshole who likes to take but never give anything
in return. I think if I were showing up on a newsgroup for the first time I
would maybe want to contribute something. But Bullwinkle is an asshole for
sure. I suggest he go over to the BROL forum where they welcome assholes
like him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old January 21st 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
I.Bike

"Bullwinkle" wrote:

... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
stopped on ARBR.

Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
for
all life's problems?

Why don't these morons go to
rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?

I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
too
much to ask.

Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!

Old January 1st 08, 04:00 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Bullwinkle (the moose?) wrote:

"Bullwinkle" wrote:

... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense has
stopped on ARBR.
Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some other
guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
for
all life's problems?

Why don't these morons go to
rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?

I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
too
much to ask.

Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!

Well, I've taken your advice, i.bike, and killfiled ed, and the other
identified trolls. The MI5 guy is playing username and title games and
making it difficult to avoid his ravings (even unopened, his message titles
still clutter things up).

My newsfeed seems to NOT propagate 99% of the "MI5 Persecution" posts,
which reportedly, are from someone a bit deranged.

There seems to be more actual recumbent bicycle content than befo at
least enough stands out from the drek to make it worthwhile. Maybe I'll lurk
a little more often.

There seems to be more recumbent trike content. To think that there once
was someone who vehemently argued that posts on recumbent trikes were
off topic for this group!

Happy New Year to all recumbent enthusiasts!

Oh, get bent! [1]

[1] It's a joke, son.

POST FREE OR DIE!
Old January 1st 08, 04:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_3_]

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bullwinkle (the moose?) wrote:

On 1/21/07 3:18 PM, in article
,

"Bullwinkle" wrote:

[...]

I already gotbent, thankyouverymuch.
I wish you a healthy New Year. Happy is ok too, but healthy is better.

OE has a "Catch-Up" option that purges the 'unread' articles so you can
easily see what's new and which threads to avoid. The kill filter only
blocks selected posts, but not the replies to them, that you don't want to
read either. Use a bit of mature restraint and don't be afraid skip over
current session.

gotbent

Old January 2nd 08, 04:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Bullwinkle" wrote:

... To wait until 1/1/2007 to check back and see if all the nonsense
has
stopped on ARBR.

Jeez, it's even worse than before. Dolan's still here, and now some
other
guy with delusional disorder is blaming a British government spy agency
for
all life's problems?

Why don't these morons go to
rec.schiozphrenia.delusionalravings.looneybin?
Or at least take their medications, as prescribed?

I'd love to frequent a newsgroup about recumbent bicycles. Guess that's
too
much to ask.

Goodbye, again. See you (maybe) sometime after 1/1/08.

Don't bother coming back unless and until this newsgroup gets a moderator.
All you want to do is chit-chat anyway. Surely there are hundreds of chat
rooms where you can do that without bothering ARBR.

Filter 'em out! PLOINK works every time!

Well, I've taken your advice, i.bike, and killfiled ed, and the other
identified trolls. The MI5 guy is playing username and title games and
making it difficult to avoid his ravings (even unopened, his message
titles
still clutter things up).

What is there to avoid? His messages are clearly identified from the subject
headings. Just delete them. Jeez, some assholes are just so ****ing stupid!
[...]