Another successful Unicon!!!!

Old August 5th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

Default Another successful Unicon!!!!

Hi,

Just a short note to say a big THANK YOU from me and all the members
of the Puerto Rico All-Stars to Reto Muller and all the members of the
organizing committee, volunteers, and all the people that worked so
hard to make this one of the best Unicons ever. It was an incredible
event that won't soon be forgotten. And I want to especially thank all
the fans who follow all our games and cheer us to the end. They were
better than any gold medal!!!
It was really great to see old friends and meeting new riders from all
over the world. That’s the real spirit of the Unicon.

Thanks to EVERYONE for making it a great and successful Unicon!!!!

I hope to see you all in Denmark for Unicon 14 (www.unicon2008.dk).

Sincerely,

Carlos Medina
Puerto Rico All-Stars

--
ca99medina
ca99medina's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1898

Old August 5th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
VeronicaFarren

im going to that

and can someone tell me how to post a thread thing please

--
VeronicaFarren
VeronicaFarren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12842

Old August 5th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

VeronicaFarren wrote:
im going to that

and can someone tell me how to post a thread thing please

top left conor of the rec sport unicycleing forum.

--
gordythegon

Unicycle for Christ

gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old August 6th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

I'll 2nd Carlos- Yep another Very good Unicon. Many thanks to Reto and
the Swiss bunch for a great two weeks. the Markthalle was a brilliant
centre point for the event it seemed there was always someone there to
chat unicycle with.
Good gyms, lots of events, lots of workshops and non competitive stuff
too.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old August 6th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Yep, I'll throw in my thanks on behalf of Team NZUNI.

T'was a really awesome Unicon and great to be able to catch up with old
friends. (and it was a bit of a reunion for Laos Unitour riders too-
we had 10 people there).

Ken
Team NZUNI

--
GizmoDuck

'SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)
'www.adventureunicyclist.com' (http://www.adventureunicyclist.com/)
'Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)

The Monguni tour 2008....

Old August 7th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Yes, I'd also like to say thank you to all the volunteers and
organizers. It was a very fun Unicon and most everything went smoothly.
Thanks especially to Reto, all the Swiss people, Connie Cotter, Andy
Cotter, Nathan Hoover and anyone and everyone else that helped out.

See everyone in Denmark!

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old August 10th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

Hi,

I finally finish uploading all my photos of the Unicon to the gallery.
You can see them he

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=275400

I hope everybody enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them!!

Hasta pronto!

Carlos Medina
*Puerto Rico All-Stars*