CO Dudes...

Old September 5th 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default CO Dudes...

Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up there
with the MBP.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 5th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up there
with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also. Realistically
I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt
Old September 5th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up there
with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also. Realistically
I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt

Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol. This is one of our weekend get-a-away
fun rides.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 5th 06, 04:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up there
with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also. Realistically
I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt

Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol. This is one of our weekend get-a-away
fun rides.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

I'd drive up to me you but it'd just rain........

Gary (picked the only day it rained to ride this past weekend....2.5 hours
to go 6 miles........fun)

Old September 5th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up
there with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also.
Realistically I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt

Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol. This is one of our weekend
get-a-away fun rides.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

I'd drive up to me you but it'd just rain........

Gary (picked the only day it rained to ride this past weekend....2.5
hours to go 6 miles........fun)

I got three fairly big rides in this weekend. All with great weather.
Yeah, maybe you should stay home. (j/k I'm not superstitious and I think
the "good pattern" has arrived for some great fall riding)

Matt
Old September 5th 06, 07:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"MattB" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

[...]

Funny thing was it didn't rain on the North side of Lizard Head but I chose
to ride Priest Gulch near Stoner. It just rained and rained and rained
and..........I should have stayed near Ridgway as my wife said it was quite
the nice day!

Gary (mud-r-us)

Old September 5th 06, 10:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up
there with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also.
Realistically I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt

Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol. This is one of our weekend get-a-away
fun rides.

Are you planning on riding both days? How big is the group?

Matt
Old September 5th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Crest/Agate this weekend (9/9 - 9/10)? One or both? I'll be up
there with the MBP.

Figure 8? One each day? Some friends of mine and I have been thinking
this over lately too. Maybe I'll get Mrs. B up there also.
Realistically I may only be available for one day (or less).
Is MBP your club?

Matt

Front Range Mountain Bike Patrol. This is one of our weekend
get-a-away fun rides.

Are you planning on riding both days? How big is the group?

Matt

A different trail each day. We are staying at some cabins in Poncha
Springs, but you can meet us. I think the group will be about 10-12
with varying abilities. You'll have no problem keeping a pace that you
like (there are a few atomic riders in the group). I'm almost always in
the middle and there there are a few bringing up the rear.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old September 6th 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

[...]

I may be looking to loop Agate one day, so maybe I can meet you guys at
the top or on the trail somewhere. I'll let you know as a plan emerges.

Matt
Old September 6th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

MattB wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

[...]

Sounds good. Email me if you need my cell #.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

bike trade-ins (melbourne) ? dej Australia 10 May 3rd 06 01:32 AM
Hey Salida dudes MattB Mountain Biking 0 September 14th 05 09:46 PM
UK dudes... Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 July 21st 05 05:00 PM
dudes when is there gonna be a unicycle video game? saminsaneman Unicycling 46 September 1st 04 07:59 PM