2.5 tire on Torker?

Old January 26th 05, 05:15 AM
loosejello

Default 2.5 tire on Torker?

I was wondering if I could fit a 2.5" trials tire on my 20" Torker LX.
I'm sure it would clear widthwise, but I don't know about height.

--
loosejello
loosejello's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8295

Old January 26th 05, 05:18 AM
TheObieOne3226

Nope. You can't put a mod (19'') tire on a traditional 20'' rim. You can
buy an Onza tire though. It's a 2.4 and is trialsy, but fits on a normal
rim.

--
TheObieOne3226 - TO

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

KJ-52 wrote:
*Obie is definately a trend setter, I got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him*

Murde Mental wrote:
*try not to annoy the great Obie, for he is better than us. *

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Old January 26th 05, 11:39 PM
mrrwt

where could I find an Onza 2.4 tire that would fit a standard 20", I
live in Missouri, and if I can get one here, will it fit a torker dx??

--
mrrwt
mrrwt's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8668

Old January 26th 05, 11:59 PM
TheObieOne3226

mrrwt wrote:
*where could I find an Onza 2.4 tire that would fit a standard 20", I
live in Missouri, and if I can get one here, will it fit a torker dx??
*

Yeah it will fit. The trouble will be getting one. I think
unicycle.co.uk sells them.