QD wheel spindles.

Old November 28th 14, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default QD wheel spindles.

On Friday, November 28, 2014 12:33:33 PM UTC-5, Ian Field wrote:
wrote in message
your manners are execrable.

your mechanics worse.

SR should **** on your crushed bleeding body

The crushed & bleeding bit might have happened if I was stupid enough to use
his advice!

Advice varies. Posters offering genuinely ill-advised advice are rare. Ian and SR have this in common,SR is a junk collector.
Old November 29th 14, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote in message
your manners are execrable.

your mechanics worse.

SR should **** on your crushed bleeding body

The crushed & bleeding bit might have happened if I was stupid enough to
use
his advice!

Advice varies. Posters offering genuinely ill-advised advice are rare. Ian
and SR have this in common,SR is a junk collector.

Can't remember when I gave any advice. dodgy or otherwise.

Every time I ask a question here, ends up with SR promising never to help me
again - at least none of his subsequent replies have made a liar of him.

Old November 30th 14, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

wrote in message
your manners are execrable.

your mechanics worse.

SR should **** on your crushed bleeding body

The crushed & bleeding bit might have happened if I was stupid enough to
use
his advice!

Advice varies. Posters offering genuinely ill-advised advice are rare. Ian
and SR have this in common,SR is a junk collector.

Can't remember when I gave any advice. dodgy or otherwise.

Every time I ask a question here, ends up with SR promising never to help me
again - at least none of his subsequent replies have made a liar of him.

Forgot who you were when I offered my help this time but you can rest assured I'll never offer it again to you.

Should have killfiled you as then I wouldn't have wasted my time with you.
Old November 30th 14, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

wrote in message
your manners are execrable.

your mechanics worse.

SR should **** on your crushed bleeding body

The crushed & bleeding bit might have happened if I was stupid enough to use
his advice!

Advice varies. Posters offering genuinely ill-advised advice are rare. Ian and SR have this in common,SR is a junk collector.

Just what makes you Gene think that I'm a junk collector?
Old November 30th 14, 06:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

wrote in message
your manners are execrable.

your mechanics worse.

SR should **** on your crushed bleeding body

The crushed & bleeding bit might have happened if I was stupid enough
use
his advice!

Advice varies. Posters offering genuinely ill-advised advice are rare.
Ian
and SR have this in common,SR is a junk collector.

Can't remember when I gave any advice. dodgy or otherwise.

Every time I ask a question here, ends up with SR promising never to help
me
again - at least none of his subsequent replies have made a liar of him.

Forgot who you were when I offered my help this time but you can rest
assured I'll never offer it again to you.

Make that a promise and keep it.

Should have killfiled you as then I wouldn't have wasted my time with you.

Good idea - then I won't have to put up with your stupid comments.

Old December 1st 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I'm a junk collector?

you wrote of this several weeks ago

common ground inceases communications effusiveness