garmin express - historical data

Old December 10th 14, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
steve

Default garmin express - historical data

How far back does garmin express hold data? I can only find data back about 50 days. Is there any easy way to find the old data?

Thanks
Steve
Old December 10th 14, 04:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 12/10/2014 10:48 AM, steve wrote:
How far back does garmin express hold data? I can only find data back about 50 days. Is there any easy way to find the old data?

I thought Garmin Express only updated your Garmin or pushed your
activities to Garmin Connect?

Do you have a Garmin Connect account? I see my rides from 3 years ago
there.

Old December 12th 14, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
steve

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:48:28 AM UTC-8, steve wrote:
How far back does garmin express hold data? I can only find data back about 50 days. Is there any easy way to find the old data?

Thanks
Steve

I have Garmin Connect but the data only seems to go back to August. Also I have found no easy way to go to old data.

Steve
Old December 12th 14, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

steve wrote:
On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:48:28 AM UTC-8, steve wrote:
How far back does garmin express hold data? I can only find data back
about 50 days. Is there any easy way to find the old data?

Thanks
Steve

I have Garmin Connect but the data only seems to go back to August. Also
I have found no easy way to go to old data.

Like I said my rides since I got the Garmin are there. 3 years or so.

Try forums.garmin.com. Some of the guys there are pretty knowledgable.
You have access with your garmin log on.

--
duane