DEAR CANNONDALE

Old September 20th 13, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default DEAR CANNONDALE

Dear cannondale,

Yawl know hw I love muh Cannondale hillclmber. Its so light, we float up the hill out of Portland in the puring rain ah grinnin. UP UP UP till Ima gona die of a stroke. Great fun.

EYEYEYYHHAHHAHHAHA

n cumin down WHEEEEEEEE ZOOOOOM

WWWHHHHANNNNG THRU THE GRAVEYARD

ZAAAAAM thru Sonics

WHHHHEEEEEE

However, on yesterday's ride up Mount Schlump to the Schlump Overlook overlooking scenic Slabville, I pulled an slightly....not much but using my digital vernier maybe .005 inch over the CF cage diameter like it should give a but right Mate ?

INSTANT EPO E DRINK Out of the cage.

I fell onto the road with the seatpost in my ass, a face full of can-CF cage- unnnngh attached to 6" by 2" frame tube section stuck into my palm with 2 stain less steel rivenuts.

I wuza bleeding like a stuck pig. One ah my front teeth crawled into the bushes.

My buddy called an ambulance.

I got 54 stiches n a quart of blood.

The cage was installed by the Cannondale shop in Shingletown.

Is the covered by warranty ?

Old September 20th 13, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

On 9/19/2013 9:58 PM, datakoll wrote:

[...]

+6.02x10²³

--
T0m $herm@n

Dear everybody Anton Berlin Racing 1 May 20th 11 04:25 PM
oh dear. jim beam[_4_] Techniques 10 April 26th 09 02:15 AM
Dear Oh Dear Nuxx Bar UK 4 April 13th 08 11:19 PM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear... Graham Dean UK 9 August 2nd 05 10:33 AM