Unconditional c.f. frame warranty available?

Old September 20th 13, 01:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default Unconditional c.f. frame warranty available?

we read given money and internal combustion, you're sport activities become criminal.

ergo sum ?

or

ipso facto
Old September 20th 13, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

On 9/20/2013 7:41 AM, datakoll wrote:
we read given money and internal combustion, you're sport activities become criminal.

ergo sum ?

or

ipso facto

Being a moton should be considered criminal. Providing them a rope to
hang themselves with is not.

--
T0m $herm@n
Old September 21st 13, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

ok Sherman is a pathological criminal

we are not pleased with these attitudes but a man's life is of a piece.

disappointed.
Old September 21st 13, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

On 9/20/2013 7:17 PM, datakoll wrote:
ok Sherman is a pathological criminal

we are not pleased with these attitudes but a man's life is of a piece.

disappointed.

Huh? All I do is go over the speed hump at a rate that is safe for me.
This is not a group ride where there is a unwritten agreement that the
person in front looks out for the interest of those behind them; so if
the cager abdicates his/her responsibility for driving by blindly
following what a person unknown to them whom is ahead of them on a
motorcycle is doing, he/she cannot make a moral complaint about the
consequences.

Around here, all the dump trucks on road projects have this sign on the
back, because otherwise stupid cagers tailgating them would go off into
a construction area, putting workers there at risk.

http://suburbanferndaleark.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/signs-8-21-do-not-follow.jpg

--
T0m $herm@n
Old September 21st 13, 07:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Saturday, 21 September 2013 04:11:17 UTC+1, T0m $herman wrote:
[...]

Do your fishing hooks have a warning "DO NOT SCRATCH NOSE" ?

Old September 21st 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

On 9/21/2013 1:49 AM, thirty-six wrote:
[...]

We have lots of warning labels for things that should be bleeding obvious.

There is a fundamental difference between the US and EU regarding
product safety. In the EU, government regulation is designed to keep
dangerous products from reaching consumers in the first place, in return
for while there is much greater immunity from civil suits. In the US
there is very little regulation/protection, with dangerous products
(allegedly) kept in check by civil lawsuits.

--
T0m $herm@n
Old September 21st 13, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

........WARNING: APPROACHING SHERMAN MOTON KILLER............
Old September 21st 13, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
thirty-six

On Saturday, 21 September 2013 13:30:40 UTC+1, T0m $herman wrote:
On 9/21/2013 1:49 AM, thirty-six wrote:

Do your fishing hooks have a warning "DO NOT SCRATCH NOSE" ?

We have lots of warning labels for things that should be bleeding obvious.

There is a fundamental difference between the US and EU regarding
product safety. In the EU, government regulation is designed to keep
dangerous products from reaching consumers in the first place, in return
for while there is much greater immunity from civil suits. In the US
there is very little regulation/protection, with dangerous products
(allegedly) kept in check by civil lawsuits.

Ah, every desirable US family has an idiot and a lawyer. But who sows the carrot seed?

Sad because I have never gotten a free frame under warranty SMS Techniques 87 September 19th 12 12:23 AM
unconditional confidence Jim Flom Racing 1 November 27th 05 11:31 AM
Lifetime Frame Warranty - What does it really mean ? Ray Australia 8 January 28th 04 08:33 PM
Trek frame warranty Kevin Techniques 7 December 1st 03 10:59 PM
ally frame warranty martin UK 2 August 19th 03 10:37 AM