VDB suicide attempt

Old June 7th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Annelies

Default VDB suicide attempt

according to la gazzetta he attempted suicide yesterday....aiaiaiai

http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/
Old June 7th 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

* Annelies a écrit
according to la gazzetta he attempted suicide yesterday....aiaiaiai

http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/

Hang in there Frankie

Davey's pulling for you

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
Old June 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 7, 1:24 pm, Annelies wrote:
according to la gazzetta he attempted suicide yesterday....aiaiaiai

Ugh. Bad news. Hope he can exorcise his demons.

Old June 7th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Jun 7, 7:07 am, Dan Gregory
On Jun 7, 1:24 pm, Annelies wrote:
according to la gazzetta he attempted suicide yesterday....aiaiaiai

Ugh. Bad news. Hope he can exorcise his demons.

Terrible news. Such a talent...

Dumbass -

It would be terrible news if his attempt was successful.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old June 7th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

" Ugh. Bad news. Hope he can exorcise his demons.

i always had a feeling something like this would happen....he never was
the most stable guy in the world. cycling is a sport that seems to eat
its young.

---------
most die of heart attacks by age 50. All of us are at risk, for riding as
much as we have. The heart only has so many beats in it.

Old June 7th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philo

On Jun 7, 2:49 pm, "Crescentius Vespasianus"
wrote:
" Ugh. Bad news. Hope he can exorcise his demons.

i always had a feeling something like this would happen....he never was
the most stable guy in the world. cycling is a sport that seems to eat
its young.

---------
most die of heart attacks by age 50. All of us are at risk, for riding as
much as we have. The heart only has so many beats in it.

Fortunately, we don't know how many beats that is.

In fact, you only find out at the moment of death.

Old June 7th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Geraard Spergen

wrote:
" Ugh. Bad news. Hope he can exorcise his demons.

i always had a feeling something like this would happen....he never was
the most stable guy in the world. cycling is a sport that seems to eat
its young.

---------
most die of heart attacks by age 50. All of us are at risk, for riding as
much as we have. The heart only has so many beats in it.

Fortunately, we don't know how many beats that is.

In fact, you only find out at the moment of death.

Mine will go on beating in someone else's body if I meet an early, non
cardiac related demise.

First suicide mount! welp Unicycling 20 May 4th 06 04:32 AM
First suicide mount! dorfman Unicycling 0 April 29th 06 01:25 PM
suicide mount? dorfman Unicycling 6 January 7th 06 12:59 AM
suicide mount MUNIFREAK Unicycling 16 February 20th 05 02:55 AM
Suicide man? Roger UK 18 November 9th 03 12:00 PM