OK UCI, WADA and Tour Organizers

Old June 7th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default OK UCI, WADA and Tour Organizers

You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

Old June 7th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

Old June 8th 07, 12:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article . com,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

What, and miss out on the chance to let people know that he knows everything
about everything and how many bikes he owns (which proves the first part, of course)?
You must be mad...

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old June 8th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

Any time you don't like my postings you have my permission to leave. But you
won't do that will you? Where else do you believe that someone would
actually pay the slightest attention to your opinion?

Old June 8th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article . com,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

What, and miss out on the chance to let people know that he knows
everything
about everything and how many bikes he owns (which proves the first part,
of course)?
You must be mad...

Another word from the man who doesn't ride bicycles.

Old June 9th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

What, and miss out on the chance to let people know that he knows
everything about everything and how many bikes he owns (which proves the first
part, of course)? You must be mad...

Another word from the man who doesn't ride bicycles.

I guess you think that if you say that often enough it'll become true. Trying to
learn from Rove, eh?

Old June 9th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 7, 12:17 pm, wrote:
You've convinced me that cycle racing isn't worth my bother to follow.

When you stop clicking the send button, I'll believe you.

You must be mad...

Another word from the man who doesn't ride bicycles.

That is actually me.

Message to Tour organizers ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 5 June 30th 06 08:28 PM
Tour organizers biased ? Keith Racing 16 July 17th 05 01:48 AM
getting snubbed by pro cyling organizers hueyville Racing 152 June 8th 05 01:36 AM
pro cycling organizers are amatuers hueyville General 0 May 30th 05 02:00 PM