Bigfoot Classic uni division

Old June 19th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default Bigfoot Classic uni division

I just found out about this but this mtb festival at Bald Mountain, 20
miles from Arcata, Ca, has several races. There's X-country, Super-D,
Short Track X-country, and _Downhill_w/_divitions_for_male_and_female_.
July 20, 21, 22.

Anybody interested? I won't be entering myself,(I need to greatly
improve my skills ), but I might be able to go and watch (if I can
get a ride from someone) if anyone here enters.

http://teambigfoot.net/bigfootclassic.htm

--
skilewis74
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

bump

Any thoughts?

--
skilewis74
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Keldridge

Looks pretty fun, tho with my skill level and having to drive about 7
hours to get there... I won't be able to make it...

Some of the events I would be worried about us clogging up the
system... They gonna give us 2 shots at the downhill too even if we
take 3x longer than the MTBs?

Keld

--
Keldridge
http://www.usenet.com

55cm Litespeed Classic Frame/Carbon Fork/Stronglight HS/Am. Classic Seatpost $475 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 15th 06 09:09 PM
55cm Litespeed Classic Frame/Carbon Fork/Stronglight HS/Am. Classic Seatpost $475 [email protected] Marketplace 0 December 12th 06 01:44 PM
55cm Litespeed Classic Frame/Carbon Fork/Stronglight HS/Am. Classic Seatpost $500 [email protected] Marketplace 0 October 16th 06 01:07 PM
Division 1 dopers? Chachi Racing 8 October 1st 06 08:00 AM
Bigfoot Sighting & Photo Michael Dart Mountain Biking 0 August 10th 05 12:58 PM