Good Disc Wheelset??

Old July 6th 03, 12:21 AM
Jamie

Default Good Disc Wheelset??

Check Rec bicycles Marketplace there was a set of Richey with xt disk rotors
for 220 $ Nice set of rims and light ,

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Old July 6th 03, 11:00 AM
David Kunz

Cameron wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message news:nLCNa.43395$Xm3.8870@sccrnsc02...

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good Disc compatible
wheelset? I am looking at moving to a Disc brake setup and not sure on
what set to pick up. I was looking heavy at a set on Pricepoint that
had the Shimano XT hubs with the Sun Rhyno Lite rims. I am about 6'
185lbs. I do a lot of hard pack trail riding and will take some minor
obsticles (roots, rocks, etc..)if presented. Does anyone have an
opinion on this set or maybe another recommendation?? Thanks in advance.

Both a friend and myself have been running Mavic x223 for a few years now.
They're fairly light, but can take a thrashing without a problem. Heck, we took
'em to both Crystal and Whistler.

--
Cameron

I've had 2 Mavic 223's stress crack between spoke holes.

David

Looking for good racing bike gloves Bob in CT General 6 July 13th 04 08:14 PM
Looking for a good bike shop in Montreal Daniel Crispin General 4 June 13th 04 12:12 AM
entry level bike -- most of money goes towards wheelset and frame? tsp General 3 September 14th 03 09:38 AM
Value of a good dealer. Fred General 3 July 11th 03 06:17 AM
Crossmax and new disc question [email protected] Mountain Biking 1 July 4th 03 02:40 PM