The high cost of mountain biking!

Old July 1st 16, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:37:28 +0700, John B. wrote:

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

You know Eddy, I am becoming a bit suspicious of your claims of glory.

You tell us that back in the 1970's you essentially hiked for a decade,
communing with nature. This is a little puzzling as who supported you
while you were cavorting in the wilderness? Your mommy and daddy? They
paid your keep while you were stumbling around in the bushes?

Wow, Ed was a remittance man. got a weekly income from Mummy and Daddy

flick off somewhere and not embarass the family. Very common in the Pommy
toffs

Others always profess interest in me whereas I never profess any interest in
others. That is because I am not interested in others - and that is also why
I am Great and you aren't. Hells Bells, even John B.(Bull****ter) is not
interested in you like he is in Me. I suppose I should be flattered, but
what idiots like the two of you say or think does not register on a mind so
Great as mine. Greatness requires Greatness and that is something I will
never find on Usenet. Alas, only Lilliputians reside here.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Incidentally Doolie, I heard, on another site, the term "Fagot"or
maybe it was "Faggot" mentioned in connection with your name. I looked
in the dictionary and I see "Faggot - a bundle of sticks and branches
bound together". Were they referring to your mentality? "Dumb as a
Faggot"? I grew up in northern New England and it was "dumb as a
stump", in the local vernacular.

As for bicycle wheels. It is positively amazing, but I've got four of
them things and by gorry, is every one of them ain't got wheels. You
obviously have a very penetrating mind.

Tell us, did you figure out the wheel thing all by your self? Or did
you have help?
--
cheers,

John B.

Old July 3rd 16, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:08:26 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

Whereas John B.(Bull****ter) will be mourned by one and all when he
passes

So he will be remembered whereas who was that koook!.

Who cares who remembers who! Everyone is eventually forgotten in short
order.

Old July 3rd 16, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

The only dumb faggot here is yoursefl.

Old July 3rd 16, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:39:12 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
[...]

You know Eddy, I am becoming a bit suspicious of your claims of glory.

You tell us that back in the 1970's you essentially hiked for a

decade, communing with nature. This is a little puzzling as who
supported you while you were cavorting in the wilderness? Your mommy and
daddy? They paid your keep while you were stumbling around in the
bushes?

What ****ing business is that of yours? Note well that I am not the
least bit interested in ANYTHING about you

But you slavishly reply to him. go figure.

I am only reply to him with respect to content, same as for you. Trust me on
this, I am as uninterested in him as a person as I am in you. Very odd
though that he should be so interested in me - don’t you think? I suspect he
is what he charges others of being - "a dumb faggot".

Old July 4th 16, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

On Sun, 3 Jul 2016 09:53:15 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Ah, an explanation.
As I know that I am not a bundle of wood, so he must he equating
"faggot" to the other kind. The ones that don't look like a bundle of
sticks, so it seems likely that the other references I read about
Dolan as a "faggot" must have been a description of his habits rather
than of his mental capacity.

O.K., now that we've got that cleared up and he is "out of the closet"
so to speak, are there any scintillating descriptions of his
activities while hanging around the public toilets? Gee.... that must
be an exciting pastime. Smelly, but than, I guess that some probably
get excited from smells.

Someone wrote a song, "Pretty as a Rose, I believe the title may have
been that has a few lines in it, "He's pretty as a rose; He wears his
sister's clothes, We don't know what to call him; But we think he's
one of those."

One can only speculate who (or maybe "what") that description fits.

But in thinking about it one can only wonder. After all, a bloke who's
parents pay him to stay away for ten years.... who is publicly
referred to as a "faggot"..... Well there is an old saying that "no
smoke, no fire".

Ah well, in the U.S. apparently it is no longer hidden. I see that the
U.S. Military now accepts "deviants", I think they referred to them
as.

--
cheers,

John B.

Old July 6th 16, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:08:26 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

Whereas John B.(Bull****ter) will be mourned by one and all when he
passes

So he will be remembered whereas who was that koook!.

Who cares who remembers who! Everyone is eventually forgotten in short
order.

Not every one.

Name at least a half a dozen figures from the Hittite civilization and tell
us what they were famous for - just off the top of your head of course? Only
a scholar of that civilization can do it - which points up how quickly and
how easily all of us are forgotten, no matter how much renown we might have
had briefly in our own period of time. Usually within a generation or two it
is as if we had never lived.

But will someone like Beethoven eventually be forgotten? Yes, even Beethoven
will eventually be forgotten!

Here is a universal piece of wisdom for you and for all those who think they
matter:

"Once I wasn’t'. Then I was. Now I ain't again." From an epitaph on a
tombstone in a Cleveland cemetery.

Old July 6th 16, 12:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"John B." wrote in message

On Sun, 3 Jul 2016 09:53:15 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

[...]

Anyone who is as interested in the subject of faggots as you have
demonstrated above means of course that you are one yourself. Since you have
let the cat out of the bag, why not just own up to it and quit beating about
the bush? No one in the world cares about your sexual fornications. Why not
be proud of being a faggot? You have lots of company these days.

--

cheers,

John B.

Take your "cheers" and shoved it up your ass, you dumb ****ing moron.

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid
to read. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than
reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as
such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect
rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother;

Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a
wig to hide the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn
to control the slobbering. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not
yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast
expanse.

Are you normally this dumb or are you just having a blonde moment? Wouldn't
clues have more room to fit in your head if you got rid of some of the
gobbledygook in there?

In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple,
asshole.

Old July 6th 16, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
news16

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:08:26 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:

Whereas John B.(Bull****ter) will be mourned by one and all when he
passes

So he will be remembered whereas who was that koook!.

Who cares who remembers who! Everyone is eventually forgotten in short
order.

Not every one.

Name at least a half a dozen figures from the Hittite civilization

Easy;Lambada, Hattusili, Mursili, Murshilish, Mitanni, and Telepini makes
six. In return, you can write their name in the script of the time.
Old July 6th 16, 03:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 06 Jul 2016 06:16:51 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:
[...]

Name at least a half a dozen figures from the Hittite civilization ...

Easy;Lambada, Hattusili, Mursili, Murshilish, Mitanni, and Telepini makes

six. In return, you can write their name in the script of the time.

That was NOT off the top of your head. You had to look it up in an archive.
Since that was the case, they have been forgotten by all except for what has
been written about them by a few scholars, just as you and I will be
forgotten by all shortly after our deaths. Get used to it - we are all
nonentities in the grand scheme of time. Even these Usenet newsgroups and
our blather here will vanish into thin air no matter how hard Google tries
to preserve our words for posterity.