Ed Dolan the Great on Culture

Old September 11th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Woland99

Default Ed Dolan the Great on Culture

On Sep 10, 3:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I thought I was doing pretty good ... until I got to New York.

There I learned that I could never compete with those who had been born with
silver spoons in their mouths. They had regularly attended concerts, operas
and ballets, the sort of thing I could only dream about. There is no making
up for what you missed in your youth.

Yes there is - you can develop a lifelong chip on your shoulder
and carry on hating "liberals" or whoever elese you blame your
intellectual inadequacy on. Perceived or actual one. Or you can
grow up and find better things to do with your than cultivating
self hatred or trying to compete with Ivy League preppies or New
York snobs.

Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac General 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Techniques 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Recumbent Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up! Edward Dolan General 60 May 9th 06 06:53 PM