Exeter Uni Meet was brilliant!

Old February 28th 04, 06:12 PM
treepotato

Default Exeter Uni Meet was brilliant!

A big thankyou to Sarah and Paul for organizing the Meet it was my first
meet and and i definatly will be coming to lots more 3rd of July the
next one? i'm counting down all ready!
It was really nice to meet loads of people who came up and said "you
treepotato?" The uni hock was the best and the gladiators and chain
it and well everything really!

Thankyou again,

treepotato

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old February 28th 04, 08:05 PM
thinuniking

yeah well played sarah shame you did not get much riding in! It was
really cool to meet new people, + I can now coast for a few feet any way
I have a bloody ankle but i am still happy that I went I am now
ordering a new Hub and Crank set, and possibily a muni !!!! universe 2
have been a bad influnce on my spending!! possibily a muni soon?
next time we should organise a Trials ride....
Ben
O yeah any one who went do you want a Muni militia t? i forgot to put up
my poster!!!

--
thinuniking - Exeter unicycle meet 28th of feb

The good die young and the hard die best.
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old February 28th 04, 09:04 PM
treepotato

it was nice to meet people from the forum i think about 3 or 4 people
came up to me and said "you treepotato?"

i'm touched

Old February 28th 04, 09:37 PM
phil

treepotato wrote:
*it was nice to meet people from the forum i think about 3 or 4 people
came up to me and said "you treepotato?"*

Aaaahhh!!

-Originally posted by treepotato a few days ago-
*what you do is you ride along and stand up in your seat then sit down
again, then stand up then sit down and so on and you kind of look like
your bobbing along...*

Now I know why I thought it looked familiar... Sorry for not saying
hi. Next time...

Indeed, a most excellent day. The hockey was fantastic fun!

Anyway... I'm off to have another hunt for my blue t-shirt so the yellow
one might not be lying...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old February 28th 04, 10:37 PM
treepotato

wow i didn't know you were there!
who were you describe yourself...

Old February 28th 04, 10:52 PM
phil

treepotato wrote:
*wow i didn't know you were there!
who were you describe yourself... *

I was the person in the hideously garish bright yellow t-shirt, which
falsely proclaimed that I have another t-shirt in blue...

Phil

Old February 29th 04, 10:14 AM
paul.selwood

treepotato wrote:
*A big thankyou to Sarah and Paul for organizing the Meet it was my
first meet and and i definatly will be coming to lots more *

Glad you had fun. Don't thank me though - this one was really just
Sarah and Barbara (on reception). I just turned up as a punter this
time.

Paul

--
paul.selwood - Oook?
paul.selwood's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3882

Old February 29th 04, 01:52 PM
unicycleboy

Lol Phil you look like a Phil :P Tree who were you then? im confused
lol

Trev

--
unicycleboy - Freestyle Expert

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...k/NewSig2.jpg]
And no im NOT a juggler :P

unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old February 29th 04, 03:59 PM
thinuniking

BUT WHO WAS I?

--
thinuniking - Exeter unicycle meet 28th of feb

"it's not what I can do It's what you can do" G.P
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old February 29th 04, 04:07 PM
treepotato

Tree who were you then?

Trev were you there? which one were you?
did you by any chance have long black hair in a pony tail for some
reason that guy looked like a trev..?