how cool is this?

Old July 28th 05, 05:22 PM
small change

Default how cool is this?

I called Cambria bikes to try to assemble the the set of chainrings I need
for Mr. Adventure's bike. Heh, a gal named Penelope answers the line, and
as one Penelope to another, we had a mountain bike bonding experience, plus
she found me a close out crankset that is just the ticket.

Penny aka Penelope Anne

Old July 28th 05, 06:31 PM
Shawn

small change wrote:
I called Cambria bikes to try to assemble the the set of chainrings I need
for Mr. Adventure's bike. Heh, a gal named Penelope answers the line, and
as one Penelope to another, we had a mountain bike bonding experience, plus
she found me a close out crankset that is just the ticket.

Penny aka Penelope Anne

Talk about your $.02 worth. :-)

Shawn
Old July 29th 05, 05:00 PM
JD

small change wrote:
Penny aka Penelope Pitstop

Mr. Adventure's AKA is Tom Slick! Does George Of The Jungle live
nearby too?

JD

Old July 29th 05, 09:16 PM
small change

JD wrote:
small change wrote:
Penny aka Penelope Pitstop

yawn. I didn't write that. That is so second grade.

At least I got "small change" as an adult.

:-)

Old August 1st 05, 06:08 PM
JD

small change wrote:
JD wrote:
small change wrote:
Penny aka Penelope Pitstop

yawn. I didn't write that. That is so second grade.

At least I got "small change" as an adult.

:-)

Ummm, it's "third grade" and yes, I wrote it.

JD

Old August 1st 05, 09:02 PM
Dave W

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

small change wrote:
JD wrote:
small change wrote:
Penny aka Penelope Pitstop

yawn. I didn't write that. That is so second grade.

At least I got "small change" as an adult.

:-)

Ummm, it's "third grade" and yes, I wrote it.

JD

sounds about right...

cool (and not cool) comment yesterday Sigurd Unicycling 35 January 31st 05 09:17 AM
It's cool apparently dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 71 January 22nd 05 08:38 PM
cool site [email protected] Recumbent Biking 3 January 13th 05 03:28 AM
Cool pics? The_SkunkMan Unicycling 14 December 7th 04 08:20 PM
FS: Lots Of Cool High End Stuff CBILLS Marketplace 1 July 26th 03 10:48 PM