Further Bikely Discussion...

Old May 27th 06, 04:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Further Bikely Discussion...

The original thread in here has got totally out of hand and I can't be
arsed trying to follow it any more.. so... ;-)

Bikely now has a simple forum system
http://www.bikely.com/forum/

Your bikely username/password should give you access to it.

Initially, I'd like to collect all bugs/feature requests in there, so
they can easily be discussed and acted upon.

Now get in there and start whinging!

Jules
Old May 27th 06, 10:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-05-27, Jules wrote:
The original thread in here has got totally out of hand and I can't be
arsed trying to follow it any more.. so... ;-)

You, sir, are a Class A Wimp. :-)

(Hm. I've managed to call three people wimps today. [The other two were
wearing drysuits.] Must have been a good day.)

Old May 29th 06, 03:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Jules wrote:
The original thread in here has got totally out of hand and I can't be
arsed trying to follow it any more.. so... ;-)

Bikely now has a simple forum system
http://www.bikely.com/forum/

Your bikely username/password should give you access to it.

Initially, I'd like to collect all bugs/feature requests in there, so
they can easily be discussed and acted upon.

Now get in there and start whinging!

Never a whinge about Bikely - it's brilliant! OTH, constructive
suggestions on how to make the brilliant better...

Donga